Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Samsung tv youtube Application Issues

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Samsung tv youtube Application Issues

Hi Guys,

I have an ongoing issues with my new smart Samsung tv youtube app.

There is some video that I can search for and play on my PC but i cant not see the video on the Samsung youtube app.

If anyone have experience this before and find a way out. please let me know

Thanks
    VU+ Ultimo,(vix Image) 8G USB, ITB HDD, Xtrend ET9000 (vix image) Triax 80cm Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 dish

Title
    Thanks
    If I remember correctly, Youtube do have a way of restricting contents based on your region, your PC might be able to by-pass this region restriction. I think there is an xml files that restrict what content is made available to you based on your location....

I have a Samsung 55" tv but I have not had to use youtube on it. I can check for you when I am back home later today

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sunday96 For This Useful Post:

jfk (15-02-13)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    i seach for a particular movies and i can see the trailer but the main movies was not there but can see them on my pc. its just a little bt strange
    VU+ Ultimo,(vix Image) 8G USB, ITB HDD, Xtrend ET9000 (vix image) Triax 80cm Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 dish