Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Problems flashing commando 14.6

jonc

Problems flashing commando 14.6

I have a old DB500s original that i have just dug out and thought i would try flashing commando 14.6 on it but i get a error using flash wizard pro " It is not a image that can be installed in flash. Its to big for flash memory, ry installing it in mulitboot mode.

Title
    V.I.P - R.I.P - Will never be forgotten...
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,075 Times in 810 Posts
    So you need to flash a basic image on the unit first, OOZOOOM or simular with barry allen on the image, you can then use secondary images installed on your computer, but really the best image in my opinion for the 500 is NEMISIS

its been ages since I messed with a 500, so info posted is from a distant memory
    Units; VU+Ultimo/duo/DM800/7020HD/tm9100
    1.2 channel master/quad feedhorn/36volt /vbox
    1 fixed dish, and 1 motorized 1mtr dish
    and a pile of redundant cards/cams

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Why not try dream-up on your box, try version 1.3.2.1, its good for DM500s
    What else can i say !!.....

You can`t please all of the people all of the time...so...dont even try........ ...

Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dugJTYz-JR4&feature=em-subs_digest

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Re: Problems flashing commando 14.6

I have Commando on all my family's dm500s. It's a cracking image. Has a full 2 day uk epg and auto boquets.Use dreamup to flash it directly.

If you have a pli image on the 500 rename the commando image to root.cramfs sent to the temp folder , go the settings then expert settings then update and manual update and it will install onto box

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

jonc
    Got it sorted just got to work out how to get my cline and my nline on it