Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Ariva 102 Mini WiFi problems

Title
    Thanks

Ariva 102 Mini WiFi problems

First can i ask does it work,ive got the correct wifi Adapter W02 latest firmware latest patch but still cannot configure it recognises chip when inserted but wifi manager returns an error unable to connect what am i doing wrong many thanks in advance
    rocketronnie

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,044 Times in 7,633 Posts
    Check your encryption settings, encryption key and channel router is set to.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Follow us on Twitter 0penViX
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Thanks

wifi problems

its an orange router wep 2
    how can i add these to the wifi adapter wo2
    or should it scan for the router then ask you to add wep key or add it via cd software???

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    You scan you network, select you wifi and enter wep key when prompted on receiver.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    Thanks
    many thanks sicilian too far awar from router

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketronnie View Post
    many thanks sicilian too far awar from router
    Try putting wifi adapter on a USB extension cable, so its not tucked behind your TV.
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    Thanks

wifi not finding my network

Hi I just got my 102 minihd yesterday and I am trying to connect to the internet but it is not finding my network SSID I have the wos usb connected to a extension usb cable but it just times out the mac address is set , the ip is set but I cannot connect through my web browser either what do i need to do

Title
    Thanks
    the answer was to get a tplink3020 router as the super was not suitable

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    I would have just got a set of home plugs. My 102e glitched like hell when using the wireless connection

Worked perfectly using the home plugs.

Nano
    Xtrend ET9500, 1m Gilbertini, 75cm Visiosat BISAT G3a triple lnb dish, EMP Centauri IRS system, Formuler F3, Venton Unibox Eco+, nBox 5800s, TechniSat SkyStar 2 eXpress HD PCI-e card

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nanochickin View Post
    I would have just got a set of home plugs. My 102e glitched like hell when using the wireless connection

Worked perfectly using the home plugs.

Nano
    this is for use in camping no mains so no home plugs

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    In that case then its unlikely that you will get it to work as this box needs a strong wi-fi signal to work correctly. If its in the middle of a campsite, that is unlikely to happen.

If you are referring to using a 3G dongle then i have no idea as i never used mine with one.

Nano
    Xtrend ET9500, 1m Gilbertini, 75cm Visiosat BISAT G3a triple lnb dish, EMP Centauri IRS system, Formuler F3, Venton Unibox Eco+, nBox 5800s, TechniSat SkyStar 2 eXpress HD PCI-e card

12. The Following User Says Thank You to manicscrewdriver For This Useful Post:

edogg (18-01-13)

Title
    Thanks
    it works ok as the tplink3020 is a 3-4G router with its own wifi 11n so I wont be in the middle of a campsite with no wifi as long as i can get a 3g signal in ireland where we are planning on spending a month touring
    I havent yet got the youtube to work even with it on wired connection to my superhub the box just reboots

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by edogg View Post
    it works ok as the tplink3020 is a 3-4G router with its own wifi 11n so I wont be in the middle of a campsite with no wifi as long as i can get a 3g signal in ireland where we are planning on spending a month touring
    I havent yet got the youtube to work even with it on wired connection to my superhub the box just reboots
    Upgrade to latest firmware.
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    Thanks
    I had upgraded to 1.21.B6 patch and now after several reboots and leaving it turned off over night it is working