Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: REQ: Ferguson Ariva 102E Channel List Sly UK

Title
    Thanks

Question REQ: Ferguson Ariva 102E Channel List Sly UK

Hi Guys,

Just got one of these boxes, and whilst quite easy to get up and running, I was wondering if anyone has already got a Channel List for Sly on 28.2 ?

If not then Ill continue with the Channel Editor, which is a bit of a pain, nowhere near DreamBoxEdit !, and post the resulting file to share.

Thanks,

/Foo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FoofighterUK For This Useful Post:

wordup3 (26-09-12)

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,044 Times in 7,633 Posts
    Moved to the correct section, please do not post in downloads only.

Quick pointer for you to make using the channel list editor easy for you.

After opening you abs file click on Favorite Group to the left > Then Fav Group 1 > Then in the box on the right do a RIGHT CLICK and select EDIT GROUP, you will then get a Favorite Group Edit window, in that window you just add all the channels you want in that group. Makes it loads easier See screenshot, click add button after clicking on the channel, it will then be set to Yes.

Once you setup your favorites you can rename each favorite list on the receiver itself to movies, sports etc....

Look forward to your list
    Attached Images Attached Images
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Follow us on Twitter 0penViX
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

Csalter456 (29-04-13),honestjohn (25-09-12)

Title
    Thanks
    I've just noticed, that if you right click on the right hand box, you can edit the favorite group name as well...movies, sports etc....

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    I'm actually working on a list too, hopefully release in a few days.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

wordup3 (26-09-12)

Title
    Thanks
    Dose anyone have any type of channel list yet to try or improve on, as i havent had time to do one yet?
    Ive brought a couple of these boxes for family so i dont have one myself to play about with yet, but my family are buggin me to make a channel list.
    Other than that, these are great budget boxes with amazing pic quality and very capable recivers.

Title
    Thanks
    Does anyone have a list just can't seem to get mine in order.

Thanks

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,130 Times in 2,737 Posts
    Tried making one my self with fav but it never seems to save properly keeps adding channels that i did not wont to my fav lists so frustrating

after 3 hours i lost the will to live
    All PM,s asking about c/s on cable will be ignored and reported to forum staff!

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bassethound View Post
    Tried making one my self with fav but it never seems to save properly keeps adding channels that i did not wont to my fav lists so frustrating

after 3 hours i lost the will to live
    You must be doing something wrong then. I've started work on a list, so far setup a HD channels fav list, no issues here.

I'll try to get a Astra 28.2 list setup early next week.
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Must be me then lol I got the HD list and was working my way thought the entertainment list saved my work and went back later to do more and somehow the HD list was full of non HD channels

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bassethound View Post
    Must be me then lol I got the HD list and was working my way thought the entertainment list saved my work and went back later to do more and somehow the HD list was full of non HD channels
    Had you cliced on fav list you where trying to edit?
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    Thanks
    Ok then i think we should all, start putting up files of what we have so far .
    Ive just tried to bunch together around a hundred channels in a better order for 28e to start with as this seems easier just to type the channel numbers in where you want them, i havent started with favorites yet,
    Code:
    http://www2.zshare.ma/sc9naatsnezs
    Last edited by Sicilian; 08-10-12 at 09:57. Reason: removed live link

15. The Following User Says Thank You to wordup3 For This Useful Post:

paulstoke12
    Hi i heard that you cant put other peoples channel lists on your boxes thanks

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by paulstoke12 View Post
    Hi i heard that you cant put other peoples channel lists on your boxes thanks
    You can but must be from compatible range. i.e. 102E, 102Mini, 202E all can use the same list. Idealy best to use same firmware version, but tbh I just scan, then use the in built sort in alphabetical.
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    The channel list from wordup3 worked fine on my 102e as he said there is no fav list included

Title
    Thanks
    This is my own that i started,which gave me headaches (and I'm not joking..) anyway i started out just moving everything in the main channel list, but the best way is to
    just use fav groups 1 is kids, 2 is movies, 3 is documentaries 4 entertaniment. Then has I said i was getting eye strain, so gave up because it was just the kids box.
    The groups I named but they just dont store for some reason.

http://sendspace.com/file/rx72v2

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to billboy For This Useful Post:

bassethound (11-10-12),Sicilian (11-10-12)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast