Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Remote

Title
    Thanks

Remote

Dose any one know the remote code for spiderbox 9900 thx

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Automatic code search....
    1) Turn on the TV
    2) Press and hold the TV key until the LED on the remote turns on and release.
    3) Point the remote at TV, press and release the "up" button, then wait three seconds or until the LED stops flashing.
    At this point the remote is searching for the correct code to program. If after three seconds, the TV does not turn off, press and release the "up" button again to tell the remote to search the next set of codes.
    4) If the TV does turn off, press and release the OK button, then the LED blinks 3 times.

if its not working you could try with this keys,,
    006 007 008 009 012 030 045 064 111 184 226 247 333

press and hold tv button untill light comes on
    put in 3 digits led will blink

´codes can bee found on page 34 on manual for spiderbox 9000hd´
    Last edited by chris-k; 27-08-12 at 12:17.

Title
    Thanks
    i was looking for remote code but so I could use my bose remote to control my 9900