Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 121 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 1841

Thread: UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,947 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviemck View Post
    It’s not the first time we have had channel changes.
    There has never been such a radical change.
    Are we to assume this project is now dead and no updates will be forthcoming?
    The change only happened last week. Give the plugin author time to fix it.
    Help keep OpenViX servers online.Please donate!

Title
    Thanks
    Change happened on May 1st. 10 days ago. It wasn’t out the blue either. Plus 1 was known about for a fair time before. Fair enough if authors need time to fix but there has been no comment from the author or contributors as to whether a fox is even being worked on. I just don’t know if we wait for a fix or jump ship. For now some confirmation that a fix is even being worked on would be sufficient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Fair enough if authors need time to fix but there has been no comment from the author or contributors as to whether a fix is even being worked on.
    The AutoBouquets E2 28.2E plugin has been reworked for the new bouquet layout. Selecting custom sort 1 mode will bring back separate Entertainment and Documentaries bouquets.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LraiZer For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (25-05-18)

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,947 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LraiZer View Post
    The AutoBouquets E2 28.2E plugin has been reworked for the new bouquet layout. Selecting custom sort 1 mode will bring back separate Entertainment and Documentaries bouquets.
    Now we have the "Plus one" bouquet, how do you decide if a channel should go in Documentaries, Entertainment, or Plus one. Also what about sorting of "Secondary" channels, etc, where the channel category does not equal the section name e.g. BBC Two HD is in category Entertainment, but its LCN is 802. Lots of other similar instances.
    Help keep OpenViX servers online.Please donate!

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Huevos View Post
    Now we have the "Plus one" bouquet, how do you decide if a channel should go in Documentaries, Entertainment, or Plus one.
    For AB options menu: Bouquet Channel Sort = Sort 1

In the default 'custom_sort_1.txt' file, i have not moved any plus one channels, they are all still in the "Plus one" bouquet.
    I have only moved the standard documentary channels out of the combined "Entertainment and Documentaries" bouquet and renamed this bouquet to "Entertainment". These standard documentary channels were then placed in their own reserved "Documentaries" bouquet.
    Code:
    https://github.com/LraiZer/AutoBouquets/commit/bda2522e74a63a9e686e3a6650bf55c73823b8b2
    I decided which channels should go into the "Documentaries" bouquet by referencing if they still had a documentary flag in their stream data, the category flag for channels can be found on my ABW site.
    Code:
    http://commando.org.uk/wiki/bskyb/wiki.html
    I used "Bouquet ID: 4097 - BSkyB Bouquet 1 - DTH England" as my reference to create the 'custom_sort_1.txt' file channel order of Entertainment, Documentaries.
    On the ABW site, If you press to sort header by position followed immediately by sort header by category, this will give you a correctly ordered list of the documentaries flagged channels when you scroll down.

Quote Originally Posted by Huevos View Post
    Also what about sorting of "Secondary" channels, etc, where the channel category does not equal the section name e.g. BBC Two HD is in category Entertainment, but its LCN is 802. Lots of other similar instances.
    In AB options menu: Channel Swap = yes

This will read the custom swap file 'custom_swap.txt' and simply swap 102 for 802 which will place it in category Entertainment.
    Code:
    https://github.com/LraiZer/AutoBouquets/commit/c2cd907353def4a7d89996e61b4b0539fbcd02a9
    At the end of the day it is up to the end user to manage their own custom_sort_XX.txt and custom_swap.txt files. If they want to also move the documentary plus one's and secondary channels into the Documentaries bouquet, then that is their choice and easy to do. I have only provided an initial default 'custom_sort_1.txt' file that moves the normal documentary channels into their own separate bouquet.

Have fun making and managing you own custom files

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LraiZer For This Useful Post:

daverave (25-05-18),Huevos (25-05-18),Sicilian (27-05-18)

Title
    Thanks
    I've got a really old box (Vusolo running OpenATV 4.1).

What would be the best way to manually update this to the latest version? I have access to FTP etc

When I try installing via tmp folder it doesn't work.

The current version of Autobouquets E2 on the box is 01 Feb 2016.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    If you can post the error, that would have been better.

The other option is to extract the ipk using 7zip and transfer the files. The script and reader need 755 properties.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

waqypaqy (13-06-18)

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by waqypaqy View Post
    I've got a really old box (Vusolo running OpenATV 4.1).

What would be the best way to manually update this to the latest version? I have access to FTP etc

When I try installing via tmp folder it doesn't work.

The current version of Autobouquets E2 on the box is 01 Feb 2016.
    Maybe you could try downloading the latest release .zip archive of the source code directly from the AutoBouquets git and ftp those files to overwrite the ones one your box?
    Code:
    /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets
    You would need to reboot Enigma2 for your box to compile the newer python files.

There is also a precompiled .zip archive of the autobouquetsreader release binary built with the old oe-alliance 2.3 build environment that would be required too.
    Code:
    https://github.com/LraiZer/AutoBouquets/releases
    IMPORTANT: You should always back up any files you are about to overwrite first, before doing any testing with newer files!
    Last edited by LraiZer; 10-06-18 at 23:22.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LraiZer For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (11-06-18),waqypaqy (13-06-18)

Title
    Thanks
    Amazing support, guys!

I extarcted 2.1 and FTp'd it over with 755 permissions.

I then downloaded the autobouquetsreader file and transferred that over too.

I am now getting the latest bouquets correctly, and it says Version date 9 June 2018 in the About menu.

Many thanks again!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to waqypaqy For This Useful Post:

LraiZer (13-06-18)

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by waqypaqy View Post
    I extarcted 2.1 and FTp'd it over with 755 permissions.
    There is a newer version 2.2 already to fix some issues, it also adds BBC Red Button services by adding them to supplement.txt, see HERE.
    We like to jump the gun and override waiting for the provider to add them to the new BBC Red Button Bouquet, and add them ourselves using the supplement.txt file so that we can watch the test cards

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LraiZer For This Useful Post:

waqypaqy (16-06-18)

Title
    Thanks
    Good morning. I have been using this brilliant plugin for a long time without any issues but recently my channel ordering, and on my dads box too, has changed beyond recognition. Channel numbering is now 4-digit. There are new bouquets such as Ent. and Doc. Plus 1s. There are many national uk channels appearing under the International bouquet.

Is there a simple fix/settings to revert back to the older (maybe early May) bouquets and channel arrangement? I am trying to sort this out for my dad and I only get to visit once a month so would really appreaciate some help with this.

Thank you.

Title
    Thanks
    The changes are because the broadcaster changed the bouquets and channel order. You can make the bouquets/order exactly how you want them by using a custom sort file.

Title
    Thanks
    Thank you for the quick response Abu. Is there a guide you can point me to, for how to create a custom sort file?

Title
    Thanks
    There is a readme/help file.

Best thing to do is to open the sample sort3 file and look at it. Use a linux compatible editor like notepad++.

Bouquets have number. Channels have numbers. You have to list a combination of the two. List them n teh order you want.

If you look at the sample sort 3 file in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets it starts like this.

Code:
    #01 - Entertainment and Documentaries

01=101
    01=102
    01=103
    Change top of it to

Code:
    $01=Dad

01=101
    01=501
    01=503
    01=102
    01=103
    Save and transfer back. Change bouquet sort to sort 3 and run AB 28.2. Hopefully the changes you have made are self explanatory. You will not be able to alter the large 1st bouquet. Refer to the csv file for your channel numbers.

A lot of people get mixed up between the large first bouquet and the subsequent sections. They are two different ones. If you accept they are different, you won't struggle.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

Channel Master (16-06-18),LraiZer (17-06-18)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LraiZer View Post
    There is a newer version 2.2 already to fix some issues, it also adds BBC Red Button services by adding them to supplement.txt, see HERE.
    We like to jump the gun and override waiting for the provider to add them to the new BBC Red Button Bouquet, and add them ourselves using the supplement.txt file so that we can watch the test cards
    Thanks mate.

Only issue I have is ITV HD is not assigned to channel 176. Nothing is assigned to that number in the Entertainement and Docs bouquet.

I can see the channel in the top bouquet, and in the reception list.

My settings are:

Local Area Selection: London
    Numbering System: SD
    Scan Mode: Available HD
    Bouquet Channel Sort: HD First

Page 121 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123 LastLast