Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Dream-Elite V 4.0 DM7020HD

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts

Dream-Elite V 4.0 DM7020HD

Dream ELite staff, after a long wait, wants to offer you the new image DE 4.0.
    Based on OpenEmbedded 2.0 (OE 2.0) the image as per Dream Elite style is stable, altough is based on "experimental" sources. Included in the image you will find the latest news from Dream-Multimedia GMBH :HBBTV, WebBrowser and other improvements, such as mass-storage management. Moreover we hope you will like the new Bootlogos and skin (Thanks XUP12 & Krauss). Awaiting more improvements we would like to give our small contribute to the Dreambox owners. For suggestions and help the staff is available for you. Have fun.
    Dream Elite staff

Code:
     http://www.dream-elite.net/DreamEliteImages/index.php?dir=7020HD/&file=dreamelite-dm7020hd-4.0r001-20120722193232.zip
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

scotty (28-07-13),Sicilian (26-07-12)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Dream Elite staff wants to propose a new update for the DE 4.0 with enigma 2.0
    In this update you will find an EPG patch to make up for the lack of EPG for the Italian providers, awaiting that Dream-Multimedia fix definitively the problem, both for the EPG and DTT using USB tuner.
    Therefore Dream Elite staff has create this patch using DE-EPG, to allow you to use the EPG on the Italian providers.

Update DE 4.0 001r02:

Enigma 3.999git20120828-r9.de-git+9638d89
    Drivers 20120711-r7.0

• Fix "Visibile gratis su tv terrestre" message on infobar
    • Set default path to " / " on ftp connection
    • Deleted missing icon call on DownloadProgress module
    • Fix empty DNS on network manual config
    • Added translation on DATE (for now on ITA and GER)
    • Updated Italian translation
    • Updated German translation
    • Upgrade DE-EPG to version 2.11
    • Upgrade DEManager for compatibility with LowFAT plugin
    • DE-EPG fix for Italian providers
    • New bootlogo
    • New default picon
    • Added drivers for smargo and other card reader
    • Fix on Skin.xml

Note:
    It is suggested to flash the new version, although it is upgradeable via software update.

Code:
    http://www.dream-elite.net/DreamEliteImages/index.php?dir=7020HD/&file=Dream-Elite-4.0-dm7020hd-Ver_001r002_07-09-2012.zip

My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.