Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Channel-list help

Title
    Thanks

Channel-list help

hi how can i create my own channel list, as i cant get any off the others to load on the box, & work with motor. i am missing a few channels, & want to import them, & put them in the order i want.

how to i go about doing this any ideads

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi hawaythelad
    you could put an usb stick in box.
    then go to menu and usb press green button on remote select Channel Data (UDB) press OK then when finished exit..exit.
    save the channellist on your pc and then you can edit with a channeleditor (can be found here)http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...el-List-Editor
    after load it up to usb stick put it in the spiderbox and menu/usb move down to the file and press ok on it....after box rebooted your new channellist is loaded.
    Last edited by chris-k; 14-07-12 at 20:20.

Title
    Thanks
    yes but how can i add the missing channele that are not working on my box, like bbc hd,sky atl,sky f1 0n 28.2 east & sky sports italia on hotbird. how can i add the missing tps without manualy scanning them all are adding them again

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    theres probably a few different ways,,,but you can open your channellist with the channel editor progg,,,then open another downloaded channellist with the channel editor progg.
    so you have two windows open at the same time and just copy and paste to your channellist the channels you want to where ever you want them on your own list......
    hope this makes sence
    you can also entyer them by right click and new,,,,but then you have to check any transponder sight for all info needed.
    Last edited by chris-k; 16-07-12 at 17:12.

Title
    Thanks
    is there away i can don load the new transpoders,

Title
    Thanks
    how can i manualy add the tps to the spiderbox & what site should i use to get them

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    theres different sights for that lyngsat and kingofsat is two i think of directly.