Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: what image do I have ?

bigfacthunt

what image do I have ?

hi , is there any way to tell what exact image/build I have oon my TM500 ? I have a tm500 which I have inherited and I need to check the exact verions/image build , all I know is its an Underground resistance Enigma build, enigma1 I think as its a TM500 , is there any way to check the exact version ? I have telnet access to the box.

Cheers

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    i`m sure if you go to online software update, it gives you the image and build in there m8 ??
    What else can i say !!.....

You can`t please all of the people all of the time...so...dont even try........ ...

Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dugJTYz-JR4&feature=em-subs_digest

bigfacthunt
    Am away from the reciver at the mo , ill give that a try when I get home, thanks.

Title
    Thanks
    Is there not a Menu - Information option?

My tm600 is under the stairs so cannot be sure sorry

Sent from my x10 using Tapatalk 2