Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TM800HD Timeshift Fix

Title
    Thanks

TM800HD Timeshift Fix

TM800HD-Timeshift-Fix.zipHi everyone,
    Ive have found a good way to fix the timeshift function on the TM800HD. Ive included a zip file with full instructions on how to install (Should only take a few minutes!). Please post reply's to let me know how you got on thanks and good luck!

TM800HD-Timeshift-Fix.zip

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to simon4545 For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (24-05-12),belvoir (28-05-12),pooface (23-05-12),Sicilian (24-05-12)

Title
    V.I.P - R.I.P - Will never be forgotten...
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,075 Times in 810 Posts
    HMMMM....you forgot to upload the file, but hopefully good news for the TM800
    Units; VU+Ultimo/duo/DM800/7020HD/tm9100
    1.2 channel master/quad feedhorn/36volt /vbox
    1 fixed dish, and 1 motorized 1mtr dish
    and a pile of redundant cards/cams

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,791 Times in 1,951 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by basilyoung View Post
    HMMMM....you forgot to upload the file, but hopefully good news for the TM800
    The file is there. Just click on the text TM800HD-Timeshift-Fix.zip I'll put it down to a long day hehe
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor, World-Of-Satellite HERE
    Follow us on Twitter HERE
    -----
    Vu+ Ultimo (ViX Beta), Vu+ Solo (ViX Beta), CT ET9000 (ViX Beta)
    Dark Motor Superior with Inverto Ultra Black Twin LNB
    85cm Gibertini Aluminium Dish

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pooface View Post
    The file is there. Just click on the text TM800HD-Timeshift-Fix.zip I'll put it down to a long day hehe
    Whoops, and thanks, ( posting on behalf of my blind husband )

Title
    Thanks
    When you post someones code it is customary to give credit in the post, not just in a readme file in the bundle.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimux For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (24-05-12),simon4545 (24-05-12)

Title
    Thanks
    Massive Sorry jimux, thank's for letting me know I'll post Credits in future. I think your tools are very good thank's

Title
    Thanks
    Many days of work by our senior coder and other forum members went into the tools you are posting on this forum, this code was created by our team solely for use in our Andromeda image for the TM800 and has been available on the Technomate download site since it was completed. We don't mind you using our work but at least have the common decency to mention where you got it and the creator of it, especially as you spent quite a while talking to him on our forum trying to figure out how to use it before you posted it here.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wedgehog For This Useful Post:

portbhoy (25-05-12),Sicilian (24-05-12),simon4545 (24-05-12)

Title
    Thanks
    Sorry Wedgehog, I think your Andromeda image is very good is there a recent release and where can I download it? thank's Oh yeah how did you get the picons to display on the info bar, looks better than it displaying enigma II all the time thank's.
    Last edited by simon4545; 24-05-12 at 13:03.

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,044 Times in 7,633 Posts
    @ Jimux you're more than welcome to post your tools/image here
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Follow us on Twitter 0penViX
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Thanks
    Thank you Sicilian

Whilst I am a developer of many tools over on Allsats we work as a team and there are a number of members who make major contributions to all that we release. Also given how flaky the TM800 is in using various disks, etc, we do prefer users to come back with comments on how our releases work with their combinations.

For example, it was only after we released my solution to getting all sata disks working with the TM800 that we found that depending on which TM images you had had on your box the internal disk could be referenced by more than one mount name (a problem with the TM repository/make files only doing a partial overwrite of the flash mountblocks) As all the team had been running boxes from the initial release they were not identical to recent purchases. So based on user feedback I released several later versions. If I release on several sites then older versions will be in circulation and there will be disappointed users.

But again thank you.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimux For This Useful Post:

basilyoung (24-05-12),bosvelt (21-03-13)

Title
    Thanks
    Any new Andromeda Image? the only one I found is "andromeda-tm-800 29-06-11" and it keep's crashing the box any help thanks!

Title
    Thanks
    After installing Allsat's tools and doing a system cleanup (Credit's go to jimux & Wedgehog) The timeshift seems more stable on the SATA drive

Title
    Thanks
    Hi everyone,
    I don't take credit for anybody's work and I never will that's why I posted credits in the readme . I just want to provide everyone help with what I find. I like this website and since I see people helping each other I thought I would Chip In. This is my first time posting on the web Ive never used forums before, I thought I was doing the right thing by posting credits in my readme's. Didnt think of putting them on my post sorry to allsats who I've upset and in future I'll put credit's on my post's luv 2 u all xxx

Title
    Thanks
    I spent a good few hours organizing my posts before posting them, checking they are alright to post and tested them thank's to everyone who thanked me for my post's!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to simon4545 For This Useful Post:

Madkins (14-06-12)

Title
    Thanks
    This is a little pre emptive, But it has come to light, that the "person" that received help from the Allsat team, was in fact not "Simon4545", and this has been confirmed by the Allsat team

Unfortunately, Simons honour has because of this unknown person, been tainted, due to incredible coincidences, I for one was aggressively chasing Simon down, and although sat forum etiquate was broken, and apologized for, this was not at first accepted fully, it is now, and also wish to thank Simon for accepting my private apologie to him,, which is now public as well

21. The Following User Says Thank You to basilyoung For This Useful Post:

simon4545 (27-05-12)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast