Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Bouquet problem with DBEdit v5.0.2.0

Title
    Thanks

Bouquet problem with DBEdit v5.0.2.0

Hi Guys

First of all big thanks for the wealth of information on these forums, new to the satellite scene and the info on these forums have enabled me to get up and running with relative ease.

One issue I do have is loading in the latest version of VIX Silverfox0786 E2 HD SKY UK [HD SWAP] [01.04.2012] bouquets to reflect Sly box.
    All the channels number are fine on the service name, but within the latest DBEdit there is an additional column called Nr. (represents the channel number - see attachment) which is accumulative and starts from 1 which doesn't reflect the channel numbers on Sly and the service column. When I upload the bouquet the vu duo box uses this as the channel number instead. Is there any way to get this column to match the service name number with the latest version of DBEdit?

Thanks

Bouquet.png

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    go into options>advance and tick allow duplicate.

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

Follow us on Twitter

NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks for the reply Stanman unfortunately it didn't work, interesting thing is though I tried an older bouquet with the allow duplicate option enabled (VIX Team E2 HD 28.2E [01.05.2011]) and it does display correctly. Guess I'll use this one until latest editions work with the latest DBEdit,

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I would download the latest bouquet again and try, you may have saved changes to the current bouquet and that's why you got the same result.

D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Follow us on Twitter

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stanman For This Useful Post:

edonkeyman (21-04-12)

Title
    Thanks
    Do you have to have the option ticked before loading/opening the bouquets in dbedit?

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Leave it ticked all the time, easiest way.

D I S C L A I M E R

Follow us on Twitter

Title
    Thanks
    I have found that if the option is not ticked prior to opening the bouquet folder in dbedit BBC 1 is number 25 on the list and when I tick the option BBC 1 is number 101.

I was ticking the option before FTP ing the bouquets to the box.

That's where I was going wrong.

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Yes it needs to be ticked before you open the bouquet file otherwise it will remove duplicates

D I S C L A I M E R

Follow us on Twitter