Hi, everybody!

As I'd mentioned earlier, someone over at Sat Forums (here in the USA) checked the stream using some stream reader software, and said that it's mis-labeled as AAC, and it's really AC3. I'm thinking that my Geosat microHD receiver doesn't look at the stream identifier, and that's why I can hear the sound when I look at (and record) the channel in question.

On another channel, I noticed that I couldn't hear people talking on screen, but I heard the background music. By going to the Audio screen, I was able to select another option, and get the expected mix of speech and music. I didn't have to reboot the box to do this. This other channel had three or four audio format options (which I don't remember at this time.... :-/ ) Alas the channel I've been asking about only has the one option.

Hopefully, someone here (maybe even me!) will have a revelation, and we'll get this thing working!

Perhaps the developers could add the ability to manually select the codec to be used for a given channel? They've added a lot of other good stuff!!

Thanx!!!

Guy