Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Bouquet

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts

Bouquet

Running PLI Jade and when I transfer the B16MCC bouquet it seems to go fine and reboot DM no blue button bouquet. Have reboot box as well as via DBEDIT button. When I retrieve the bouquets it brings the B16MCC ones back even though I created some spec ones.

I am allowingt duplicate and using the Engima 1 settings - satellite box. It worked fine before but not now??

Title
    On Holiday
    Thanks
    I've had this before on the PLi Jade image, this was for a DM500 but still the same idea.... Only way I found at the time was to manually remove the bouquet files by FTP in the /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/ directory and the satellites.xml file in /var/etc/ then reboot the receiver, then load the news settings again via DBEdit, there is probably an easier way or some reason it keeps the old settings, but this worked for me at the time and not come across it again....