Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How To Stream TV To iPhone & iPad & PC & Others...

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,450 Times in 832 Posts
    The one thats in the feeds which you should by default.
    "Patience is a virtue, Possess it if you can"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How to Install Cams on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Setup Picons on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Use Image Manager & Backup Manager on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Use Log Manager on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Setup Inadyn on ViX Image - Click Here / How To Update Satellites.xml File - Click Here
    How To Stream TV To iPhone & iPad - Click Here
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

Title
    Thanks
    I found an alternative which might work on ipad/iphone without the need to purchase an app like dreambox live, vu+ player or istreamgate HD.

I releasied you can use a combination of two Apps - or the lite versions at least.

By using dreamote lite - you get full access as a remote - but when you also install an app like goodplayer, oplayer or similar you get an option in the zap box to either zap to the box or send that stream to one of those media player apps. The only thing im not sure off is whether it does that on the lite (free) versions of those media apps. Like goodplayer lite.

If it does, that is an alternative to using dreambox live, and if your apps are from 'another source' this is good alternative.

Personally, i think istreamgate hd is the best value for money app from the dreambox streamer apps. The rest including dreambox live are very pricey. At £1.99 its worth it, the interface maybe not as good as dreambox live but is still very good and can do Hd although that is very poor at the moment.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Yeh i use a combo of that and Oplayer which work really well but i still prefer istreamgate hd
    How to Install Cams on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Setup Picons on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Use Image Manager & Backup Manager on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Use Log Manager on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Setup Inadyn on ViX Image - Click Here / How To Update Satellites.xml File - Click Here
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher View Post
    Any questions please dont hesitate to ask
    is this possible to stream to justins or ustreme

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher View Post
    Yeh i use a combo of that and Oplayer which work really well but i still prefer istreamgate hd
    Can you get the HD channels to stream without stuttering on your wifi network?

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    HD are an issue but TBH on a small screen SD is like HD in most cases anyway.

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R

Follow us on Twitter

NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?

Title
    Thanks
    Fantastic on iphone.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hd streaming via open webif and vlc works perfect to my macbook air n dell laptop
    D I S C L A I M E R

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    update: Added new openwebif instead of the old webinterface in the tutorial
    D I S C L A I M E R

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to punisher For This Useful Post:

bassethound (29-05-12),taximonkey (28-05-12),uscool (12-01-15)

Title
    Thanks
    Hi, I've been using Dreambox Live with my ET9200 the last 2 weeks and everything was good until I flashed the latest VIX image 2.4 onto the box. Now I am unable to get the picture to stream from the box to iPad and iPhone although it will swipe and change channel on the iPad and I get a list of bouquets with the channel lists and can select one and it will try to change channel but then I always get Connection failed, perhaps all tuners are occupied. I am using the same ports as before and have Open webif setup as :
    Open webinterface enables-yes, Http port-00080, Enable http auth-no, XBMC-yes. Also I have port forwarded ports 21,23,80 and 8001 on the router. The tuners arent occupied and have tried disconnecting everything else but no luck. Everything was ok before, am I missing something?? Any ideas anyone?
    Thanks.

Title
    Thanks
    hi m8 i use Dreambox Live on my i phone4s in host or (1) ip i put my dreambox ip(2) labl my dreambox (3)zap mirror quality low (4)web-interface port 80 (5)streaming port 8001 (6) username root and password is password (7)cache 2500 (8) force audio off after i don it say connection failed please check your wifi connection and entered data ? please anyone help me?

Title
    Thanks
    hi can anyone help... i have an xtrend et9200 that i use and have set up a dyndns account to view streams at work. the problem is it glitches im on 40mb download 10mb upload at home and similar speed at work. could it be my laptop? its an acer which is about 3 years old..if so is it the processor? or could it be my vlc settings...am i better off upgrading to the 78mb superfast broadband? am stuck guys would appreciate some help!

Title
    Thanks
    im trying to use vu+ player on my iphone 5 ios 6.1
    want to stream from my vu+duo running vix in the house
    have set up the setting
    ip
    port 80
    user name
    and password also entered
    cache 2500
    it says connection failed on my phone
    i can open the bouquet
    i can connect to webif on my mobile by typing the ip in the safari web browser on the phone
    what am i doing wrong

Title
    Thanks
    could this process work from a skybox f3 to iphone using dreambox live app over a home wireless network?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to willc100 For This Useful Post:

Arcy (06-03-14)

Title
    Thanks

different settings with netgear router

i have a netgear N150 wireless router, model DGN1000

i looked for virtual firewall server but i dont have one. the only firewall rules option i have is in the screen shot below

Screen Shot 2013-05-24 at 07.51.16.jpg

what do i need to edit?

thanks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast