Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Lastest BillyBits Spider HD Channel List

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts

Lastest BillyBits Spider HD Channel List

BillyBits HD Channel List 13/09/11

It has all popular satellites from 45E to 45W that I can receive from my location in the North West of England.
    The "FREESAT UK" FAV is very family friendly with sections for "FILMS" & "KIDS", "NEWS", "MUSIC", "INTERESTS" & "SHOPPING" for those who's families use the Spiderbox
    Also seperate satellites from 58E to 61W for any feed, temporary and work in progress channels - Use these satellites for any experimenting you want to do before adding to your main satellites.

All Satellites, Transponders and Channels are in chronological order except for 28.2E.
    28.2E has all its channels in gendre blocks.
    You can easily move the blocks into the order that you prefer in the Channel Editor.

All "FAV"s are populated with clearing channels including Service+, NuevoXstream, UCAS, Patched Via3 and past opening channels in case they return.
    My NuevoXstream expired in April so I can not check. This will be my last list with NuevoXstream channels.
    You can easily delete those you do not want/can not receive or add any of your own channels.

The "read me" in the archive gives information of all the extras that this channel list has and how to easily adapt the list to your needs.
    Please read it as it has a lot of information on editing the list.

This is a full channel list - just remove the satellite/channels that you do not want.
    Channels: 7795 of a maximum 9800
    TPs: 1322 of a maximum 3500
    FAVs: All 8 used - FREESAT UK, SPORTS, FILMS, KIDS/MUSIC, NEWS/FACTUAL, GENERAL, ENGLISH PL, ADULT,

The Channel List is for either USALS or DiSEqC setups - I use this list for both without any issues.

If using USALS make sure you check/input your Latitude & Longitude after loading.
    If using Diseqc switch to "Motor (DiSEqC 1.2)" in Motor Setup - Motor Type and if using one of my lists for the first time you will need to manually locate each satellite and then store in a unique position.
    I have a stickie in "Spiderbox HD Information & Stickies" showing how to use the list for the first time for DiSEqC users.
    The List has Satellites from 45E DiSEqC "SAT Position (POS=1)" through to 45W DiSEqC "SAT Position (POS=35)"
    Any future channel lists of mine will have the same SAT Position numbers so DiSEqC users will not need to locate and store each sat position again.

The main updates from the last list are:
    28.2E Red Button Channels added
    11.0W satellite added
    "ENGLISH PL" FAV replaces the "HD/3D" FAV. It contains any channels that show Premier League.
    Most will never open with the standard Spiderbox but you may have other means to.
    Lots of changes to channels/TPs on all other satellites

Happy Zapping

BillyBits
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

bassethound (02-10-11),blakie8 (27-11-11),Mart (11-10-11),Sicilian (02-10-11),souldude (06-10-11)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    BillyBits HD Channel List 23/03/12

Attached is my latest Spiderbox HD channel list for the 23rd March 2012.

It has all the popular satellites from 68.5E to 61W.
    The "FREESAT UK" FAV is very family friendly with sections for "FILMS" & "KIDS", "NEWS", "MUSIC", "INTERESTS" & "SHOPPING" for those who's families use the Spiderbox
    Also there are separate satellites for feed, temporary and work in progress channels - Use these satellites for any experimenting you want to do before adding to your main satellites.

All Satellites, Transponders and Channels are in chronological order except for 28.2E.
    28.2E has all its channels in genre blocks.
    You can easily move the blocks into the order that you prefer in the Channel Editor.

All "FAV"s are populated with clearing channels including Ethernet, UCAS, Patched Via3 and past opening channels in case they return.
    You can easily delete those you do not want/can not receive or add any of your own channels.

The "read me" in the archive gives information of all the extras that this channel list has and how to easily adapt the list to your needs.
    Please read it as it has a lot of information on editing the list.

This is a full channel list - just remove the satellite/channels that you do not want.
    TV Channels: 8678 (+2 Radio) of a maximum 9800
    TPs: 1404 of a maximum 3500
    FAVs: All 8 used - FREESAT UK, SPORTS, FILMS, KIDS/MUSIC, NEWS/FACTUAL, GENERAL, ENGLISH PL, ADULT,

The Channel List is for either USALS or DiSEqC setups - I use this list for both without any issues.
    I have included a "How To" in the archive with details of how to get the best out of your system.

If using USALS make sure you check/input your Latitude & Longitude after loading.
    If using DiSEqC switch to "Motor (DiSEqC 1.2)" in Motor Setup - Motor Type and if using one of my lists for the first time you will need to manually locate each satellite and then store in a unique position.
    I have a sticky in "Spiderbox HD Information & Stickies" showing how to use the list for the first time for DiSEqC users.
    The List has Satellites from 68.5E DiSEqC "SAT Position (POS=40)" through to 61W DiSEqC "SAT Position (POS=37)"
    Any future channel lists of mine will have the same SAT Position numbers so DiSEqC users will not need to locate and store each sat position again.

The main updates from the last list are:
    All Satellite/TP/Channel changes since my last list dated 14/01/12. 3.1E is allocated DiSEqC POS 42.
    A new F1 section added on 28.2E. These channels are active when the F1 races are live.
    They are not active when replays are shown.
    A number of channels have been renamed to be meaningful if you rescan the satellite then the names will revert back.

The "ENGLISH PL" FAV contains any channels that show Premier League.
    Most will never open with the standard Spiderbox but you may have other means to.

I do not have access to the "Ethernet" channels as my Spiderbox is well over 12 months old.
    The FAVs contain these channels but are unchecked by myself.

This list, by default, is set to "DiSEqC 1.2" if you are a USALS user change to USALS in "Motor Setup" - "Motor Type" once you have loaded it.

Happy Zapping

BillyBits
    Attached Files Attached Files

Vu+UNO 4K SE [OE-Alliance-4.4 Firmware 5.4-010-Build Oscam-r11693-798][with keys]
    Vu+DUO 2 [OE-Alliance-4.4 Firmware 5.4-003-Build Oscam-r11572-798][with keys]
    Vu+SOLO 2 [OE-Alliance-4.3 Firmware 5.3-039-Build MGcamd]
    Vu+SOLO SE [OE-Alliance-4.4 Firmware 5.4-003-Build MGcamd]

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ^^COMPASS^^ For This Useful Post:

Mart (30-04-12),Sicilian (03-05-12)