Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Another SpiderBox question. . . .

Title
    Thanks

Another SpiderBox question. . . .

My installation is not due until tomorrow and I am wondering if it is okay to patch the box before installation or do it after installation?

Also how a quick check in the software info shows the following: SW:ir2001040spi (sep 14) So do I still need to upgrade please?

Finally, which patch am I supposed to be using, there are a few in the download section. Thanks.
    Last edited by BlaQQue; 02-09-11 at 14:23.

Title
    Thanks
    you can patch it but it wont take long to do it.software in the hidden menu if you download epg in that menu then you have latest but i think you do anyway,depends who you got it off if they have done this already,only use 5000 patch never 7000 or 9000 otherwise you will have major problems.

Title
    Thanks
    Sorry I am not sure I understand you. Are you saying it is okay to patch before installation? Also how do I access the hidden menu please?
    Last edited by BlaQQue; 02-09-11 at 16:56.

Title
    Thanks
    yes you can patch but really no advantage.i think you have to press 1111 or 0000 cant remember now