Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: DCC-E2 ( Dreambox Control Centre)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts

DCC-E2 ( Dreambox Control Centre)

German to English translation
    Description:
    Autozoom added.
    With auto zoom all the windows contents are adjusted automatically when resizing. In the first configuration page can optionally be restricted to auto zoom the font sizes in table (eg FTP) to be maintained.

Memory Info increased to 8 mountpoints.
    The memory info was increased from 4 to 8 Mount Points. To get free panels for additional mount points can alternatively dev, boot, tmp and / var hidden order.

Opkg package manager for now with support.
    DCC-E2 now uses the default opkg command structure of the E2-box. For compatibility reasons, may alternatively be switched to IPKG.

Setting editor corrected and expanded.
    The Settings Editor now recognizes HD channels and errors in creating the bouquets were eliminated. The channel type is now displayed as separate icon (TV, radio, or HD).

Live TV updated.
    Live TV was adapted to the current VLC version 1.1.11.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

2bagstew (15-08-11),arik (17-08-11),baha2 (24-08-11),Jade750SF (03-01-19),jordansboy (12-08-11),starmo75 (08-09-11)

Title
    Thanks

DCC-E2 v1.40

DCC-E2 v1.40

German to English translation:

Support dFlash *. nfi Image Backup
    It is now one of the current backup *. nfi images are created in Flash.
    To use this function must be the plugin "dFlash" of gutemine be installed on the box!

The backup image is always created first on the box (the target directory and can optionally
    be downloaded to the PC. Upon request, then the backup on the box is cleared.

The path for the backup on the box and will download to a PC and stored in the configuration are set automatically the next time.

Restart Enigma 'send tools / command' to add
    This command only starts the GUI, so Enigma (2) new.

Sorting function, and 'Keep Selection "added for packages
    The ipkg / opkg packages can now be sorted by clicking on the column header. In addition to the previously selected entry will now jump back, if after you install or remove a plugin, the table is re-read. Reloading is necessary in any case, since DCC can not even detect whether dependent packages have been installed.

Left menu items now part of the resources
    These can also be translated into other languages​​.
    You can find these strings in the language file in the [strings] and start with 'menu ...'.

Download Recordings optional inclusive *. eit
    Together with Recordings can each be associated *. ince downloaded optional.
    The setting is saved and automatically restored after restart.

bugfixes
    - The box type was sometimes not properly recognized or incompletely
    - Sorting of Records had no function
    - Set to 'Active / Passive FTP' had no effect on FTP2 for background actions
    - If the query "delete file, are you sure?" terminated with Escape, the file was deleted anyway.
    - Improper alignment of the input field for the IP address of the box
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to baha2 For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Alanp (24-08-11),aziz100 (31-01-12),bassethound (24-08-11),dany (10-10-11),Donnie (24-08-11),dorada (02-03-16),exbrat (20-03-16),fiston (09-09-11),manufan1611 (14-02-14),ndesorden (27-09-11),Sicilian (24-08-11)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks

DCC-E2 v1.44

Description:
    Bugfixes
    - Value for / root has been read wrong memory info.
    - Backup dFlash had no effect.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

SIMPLES.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

bassethound (16-02-12),florinnn (16-02-12),Rob van der Does (16-02-12),Sicilian (17-02-12)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks

DCC-E2 v1.46

Description:
    New backup script (dFlash)
    The backup script has been taken from the current dFlash and should now continue with the previous order and will also work with the current version.

Support, version 6.4.x BarryAllen
    The BA-detection has been adapted to the latest versions from 6.4.x. Previous versions are still supported.

This task is no text-based changes in the resources, why should all language files of the previous version continue to be used.

SIMPLES.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

dreyfuss666 (29-07-12),fishy58 (24-07-12),Mr. Mister (04-04-12),Pit3000 (30-12-16),Rob van der Does (04-04-12),Sicilian (04-04-12)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks

DCC-E2 v1.50

German to English auto translation via Google translate
    =========================================

Description:
    Support OE2.0
    Functions with the problems OE2.0 had been revised so that they now work together with OE2.0 and also with the previous OE1.6. Please note that the status OE2.0 still "experimental" and thus has yet to incorporate changes that some functions may in turn call into question!

Plugin management (tools / packages) completely revised
    The new plug-in management now also has a subdivision of the categories (types) that can be optionally selected via a combo box. The list now contains the name of the plugin as well as the short description. After double-clicking on an entry in an extended package information is displayed.

Support dFlash 06.02
    The backup script has been taken from the current dFlash 6.2 and should now continue with the previous order and will also work with the current version.

Memory Info revised
    To display the mount point of the device name was added, as can otherwise arise when using some plugins (eg Rambo) multiple entries with the same mount point but with different device names ..

Optional display of any box name
    Now, any optional info text for example are shown as box-name behind the program title, if an entry manually to dcc.ini in the section "Network" is added, eg:
    [Network]
    Box Name = DM800-living
    This extension was made on explicit user request and should only be used if a multi-E2 DCC installed in different directories should be assigned to drive speakers. However, if the IP within a DCC-E2 changed occasionally, ausdrücklichempfohlen this option is not to use!

Bug fixes
    Telnet: Fixed disappearing cursor on the bottom.
    LiveTV: Memory channel change and conflict to end the program fixed.

Up to the package information, there were no changes in the text-based resources, why should all language files of the previous version continue to be used.

SIMPLES.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Alanp (04-08-12),alpine (02-09-12),archie 1 (22-08-12),cadfin (11-02-15),chrissharples (04-08-13),kwabh (28-07-15),seame (14-01-14),Sicilian (05-08-12),typtip (29-09-12),Wizard (13-08-12)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    DCC-E2 v1.41

From
    Code:
    http://www.bernyr.de/dcce2/dcce2_141.zip

##########################
    New in Version 1.41
    ##########################

- Image-Backup for latest dFlash v0.101
    IMPORTANT: dFlash 0.101 must be installed!
    - Access over router via 'Active' FTP fixed.

Language files of v1.40 can be still used.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    Latest versions can be downloaded from

Code:
    http://www.bernyr.de/dcce2/index.html
    Version 2.12 attached

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

deltec (02-07-19),Sicilian (28-11-18)

Title