PDA

View Full Version : Bouquets not showing - Favourites not showing

bobonthejob
17-06-10, 10:10
Hey all...

Wonder if you can help...

Ive setup a TM-500, flashed and all...All good till this point.

Downloaded the E1 settings from this site... Opened with DbEdit... Went to options and selected Satellite reciever...(Assuming the folder locations for this setting would be for E1 STB's)... Upload the settings...Reboot the box...

AND..... No channels showing at all...

Got fedup after a while and ended up doing a manual scan...All channels picked up...

Then i opened DBedit and downloaded the channels from the STB... Tried adding some bouquets...then re-uploaded...Rebooted...

AND... only the scanned channels showing...

Me... = Baffelled....What am i doing wrong...

Thanks in advance.

Bob

grtmoby
17-06-10, 10:22
may be the settings from DBedit is not correct bob. why not give it a try to import from the box to the computer, this way we'll find out if the folders are correctly set.

bobonthejob
17-06-10, 10:33
Thats what i done....opened dbedit...then downloaded the settings from the box to the PC.....

All came across fine...all new channels that were scanned and all...

Thereafter i made some bouquets and uploaded with no luck.

bobonthejob
18-06-10, 09:41
pwease help...................Cypchris.....u a guru with these????

cypchris
18-06-10, 10:47
hi mate i had the same problem the other day when i converted the e2 settings to e1 there is something wrong with the xtml file ill have a look at it later or get someone else whos know more about it to look at it more
when you install them it takes ages then come on but all the services are removed

atm moment mate just to get by press blue button twice go into motor settings and download the latest cajton settings as the vu support ones are kind off based on these with some catseye in there

cypchris
18-06-10, 11:12
actually now i think about it the settings worked on DM500 but not on a tm 500 strange

bobonthejob
18-06-10, 11:18
YUp...surely is strange...didnt even think of downloading from the blue button...will give that a go...