PDA

View Full Version : Button Mapping problem

cyberdelic
30-07-11, 21:06
Hi there,

just installed Vix 2.2.1 for VU+ Solo. I use MultiQuickbutton to change button mappings.
I want to change up and down direction keys to Channel Up and Down Zap. I did this in
MultiQuickbutton and it works. Unfortunately the channel selection list is opened every time
I use this button. I could find any occurance where this is mapped. In Keymap.xml everything
seems to be fine. Does Vix map these buttons additionally and can this be disabled?

Thanks
Cyberdelic

Sicilian
31-07-11, 08:40
Moved to the correct section and tagged.

andyblac
31-07-11, 20:07
Hi there,

just installed Vix 2.2.1 for VU+ Solo. I use MultiQuickbutton to change button mappings.
I want to change up and down direction keys to Channel Up and Down Zap. I did this in
MultiQuickbutton and it works. Unfortunately the channel selection list is opened every time
I use this button. I could find any occurance where this is mapped. In Keymap.xml everything
seems to be fine. Does Vix map these buttons additionally and can this be disabled?

Thanks
Cyberdelic

you can configure left/right in image by switching QuickEPG to 'Long OK',but Up/Down is hard coded to show listings. but MQB should work to change it.