PDA

View Full Version : A special place to be

jcm193
27-07-11, 20:39
Hi i was riding home tonight i had to stop and take these quick photes on my mobile i could not believe the natural beauty we have around use we just take it for granted,i thought i would share them with everyone here.The photo`s are of my work commute between Newton Abbot and Teignmouth in South Devon,feel free to comment and to add any photo`s of where you live thanks.

punisher
27-07-11, 20:51
id love to have a route like that to work on. id be happy all day everyday just looking out at those views lol beautiful mate :p

pooface
27-07-11, 21:22
That sunset view is lovely mate.

Remind me next week, and i'll take some picks of my journey home and what I v out my window at work, lol. Trust me, will depress u like mad! Lol

Sent with Tapatalk

Sicilian
28-07-11, 10:38
Looks luvely there m8ty, makes me want to move out of North London even more..........

jcm193
28-07-11, 15:58
Looks luvely there m8ty, makes me want to move out of North London even more..........
I just take it for granted now I guess I'm lucky having the beach 10 minutes away and dartmoor national park just up the road,strangly i have considered moving to London for the better wages.

Larry-G
28-07-11, 16:37
I just take it for granted now I guess I'm lucky having the beach 10 minutes away and dartmoor national park just up the road,strangly i have considered moving to London for the better wages.

yeah i'm pretty much the same. i have the east durham coast no more than 10 miles away and the durham moors less that quarter of a mile from my house.

Stanman
28-07-11, 20:03
Some people have all the luck:p:p

My walk to work is phlegm, discarded fried chicken boxes, the odd puke and diesel fumes:D:D

Sicilian
29-07-11, 06:26
Some people have all the luck:p:p

My walk to work is phlegm, discarded fried chicken boxes, the odd puke and diesel fumes:D:D

Pretty much like where I am! We got the school kid's round here to blame for all the discarded fried chicken boxes! One day I was driving home and there was a crowd of about 20 teenage kids eating their takeaways. Anyway just as I was about to turn off the main road into the backstreets where I live 3 of the little fookers just threw their empty chicken boxes on the floor! :mad::mad::mad: That particular day I was in a bit of a mood, had been a bad day :mad::mad::mad: anyways i stopped got out of the car, walked over to these fookers and bloody let rip!!! Made sure the little gits picked it up a put it in the bloody bin after they gave me a load of lip! Was quite funny cos once I started on them other adults in the road did too!

manicscrewdriver
29-07-11, 06:37
My walk to work is phlegm, discarded fried chicken boxes, the odd puke and diesel fumes

You live in London then :D

I know the feeling mate. I get that most mornings. Nothing like sitting in the van for 2 hours just to go 4 miles :mad:

Thats why i'm planning top do a runner to Canada in the next few years :D

Nano

Stanman
29-07-11, 18:55
You live in London then :D

I know the feeling mate. I get that most mornings. Nothing like sitting in the van for 2 hours just to go 4 miles :mad:

Thats why i'm planning top do a runner to Canada in the next few years :D

Nano
Dont know if I want to freeze my balls off though:D

notanotherone
29-07-11, 19:04
id love that route home looks stunning thanks for sharing and minding me my route is thro an industrial estate :p

basilyoung
29-07-11, 20:03
I am quite lucky really

live in North Wales, small village, country roads and lanes all around me, not to far from a few major citys to the east, and not far from brilliant country roads as well