PDA

View Full Version : Still looking for your qbox mini hd.

Data
26-07-11, 18:53
If you got any qbox's you want to sell pm me or post here.:wave:

Sicilian
26-07-11, 18:54
What are you doing with all these Qbox's? Are you somekind of trader or something?

pooface
26-07-11, 19:26
What are you doing with all these Qbox's? Are you somekind of trader or something?

Maybe he likes dressing them up in dolls clothing?! :roflmao:

Seriously tho, how many of them u got? Sure that's no4 u want from this forum, forgetting what u bought new elsewhere! Lol

Sent with Tapatalk

Sicilian
26-07-11, 19:38
DATA, i'll let this thread takes its course, but please keep in mind the trading rules. Below is an exert from them: -

• 'Pro traders' are not welcome to trade on the World of Satellite Trading Section. A 'pro trader' is someone using our free classifieds as a way to make money selling goods bought for the purpose of reselling. This is contrary to the ethos of our free classifieds.

Now I'm not accusing you of being a trader of anything, but it could be perceived that way.

Data
26-07-11, 23:31
To clarify my position I am not trading I only buy for my friends no one on here has ever bought anything off me. I know the value of boxes and here is the best place to buy them. If you dont want me to help out member by giving good money for good boxes just say the word. no problem to me.

Larry-G
27-07-11, 00:29
To clarify my position I am not trading I only buy for my friends no one on here has ever bought anything off me. I know the value of boxes and here is the best place to buy them. If you dont want me to help out member by giving good money for good boxes just say the word. no problem to me.

calm down there buddy, you can clearly see our position and how it would look to others on the forum so no need to be so defensive.

Data
03-08-11, 22:41
I am still looking if anybody wants to part with one?:cool:

silverfox0786
18-10-11, 04:13
are you still looking DATA