PDA

View Full Version : [ET9x00] New ET9000 Picture freeze frequently

Svempa
23-07-11, 10:39
I have now had my ET9000 for two weeks.

Directly loaded ViX Team ET9000 Image v2.2 and since yesterday ViX Team ET9000 Image v2.2.100.

Picture freeze frequently, both old and new image, with no special pattern like interval in time, SR value, SD/HD, FEC, plugin etc. Every channel is affected.
Signal from antenna is good after a new adjustment, maybe it could be very good but that will wait until later today or tomorrow.

As situation is now I can't get use of my new receiver with with not much of satisfaction at all.

I have seen some on a forum it maybe could be the bootloader.

Where can I get the official and latest bootloader? I see they are named on different ways, on different forums, maybe official or patched/cracked!
Must I install the ViX Team ET9000 Image v2.2.100 after installed the new bootloader?
Which backup facility inside the VIX image should I use to get use of all my channels, plugins, configuration etc. which I have with a lot of time efforts installed i my ET9000

Anybody out there who can guide me to an permanent solution?

punisher
23-07-11, 10:43
an introduction would be nice as ur first post :D

in regards to ur issue, i doubt it would be the box/bootloader/image that would cause the freezing. its going to be the method you chose for ur viewing i.e ur card setup or something else which we can not talk about due to the forum rules. id have a look at them first

Sicilian
23-07-11, 10:45
Do you get freezing on FTA channels? Do you have another receiver to check reception of FAT channels?

Stanman
23-07-11, 12:42
Got a ET9K and 5K here on the very latets VIX image and no freezing whatsoever. As Punisher has alluded to its not the box but mostly likely your method of viewing, that we cannot discuss here.

Svempa
23-07-11, 12:50
Hi!

Thanks for your answer!

Sorry about not introducing myself!

In short: Have been in IT & Telecom since more than 40 years. Worked a very long time within projects with 2-way Internet over satellite with stabilized platforms onboard ships and platforms. Which brought my attention to different satellite technologies, specially DVB-RCS and DBS services.

Some plugin was mandatory for me and maybe as you mentioned could cause me trouble. I will try with a friend of mine to have a look at the configuration files to see if something must be changed.

Svempa
23-07-11, 12:56
Hi!

Thanks for your answer!

No problem on FTA channels on the ET9000.

Nice to hear that ET9000 and Vix image works without any freezing of the picture.

It's one step ahead to get an solution of the problem.

Svempa

Larry-G
23-07-11, 13:21
well there you go then. if your FTA channels are fine the fault must lie with your chosen method of decrypting the premium channels.

Stanman
23-07-11, 14:08
Hi!

Thanks for your answer!

No problem on FTA channels on the ET9000.

Nice to hear that ET9000 and Vix image works without any freezing of the picture.

It's one step ahead to get an solution of the problem.

Svempa

The solution is obvious mate, get a paid subscription to the sat broadcaster.:)