PDA

View Full Version : Forum will be down at some point today or tomorrow for essential upgrades.

Sicilian
23-07-11, 06:14
Forum will be down at some point today or tomorrow for essential upgrades.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Sic.

Sicilian
23-07-11, 08:49
Spent the last fours hours performing an upgrade to the forum due to much needed security patches and Vbulletin upgrades and enhancements.

The main thing a few members will notice is that the Blackfolio styles have been removed, sorry but they're no longer compatible. At the moment we have the default style and Grayfolio-Black to choose from. I'll add more styles in due course.

Sicilian
23-07-11, 09:18
If any bugs are found please post here.

Sicilian
23-07-11, 17:42
To let you all know theres 3 styles now installed, defaul vbulletin, Grayfolio-Black and Blackstealth. More styles to come.

Donnie
23-07-11, 20:15
There is a bug in the default skin sic, when I type my user name it is not shown but it is accepted.
I can see the password digits being entered.
Using FF5

Sicilian
23-07-11, 21:36
There is a bug in the default skin sic, when I type my user name it is not shown but it is accepted.
Using FF5

All ok here, try clearing your cache.

Sicilian
24-07-11, 09:19
Using FF5

Just done a fresh install of W7 on my PC and fresh install of FF5 and IE9. Found this bug with Grayfolio-Black, all fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out Donnie.

sonc
24-07-11, 23:16
If I choose BlackStealth (which I prefer) I can't see the text of any attachments unless I put the mouse on top (hope that makes sense)

Sicilian
26-07-11, 13:54
If I choose BlackStealth (which I prefer) I can't see the text of any attachments unless I put the mouse on top (hope that makes sense)

Thanks for pointing that out Sonc, fixed the attachment text, but cant change the white text where its says Attached Files by the paper clip.

I've just installed another style called Blackend. Hopefully no bugs in that one.

sonc
27-07-11, 12:38
Blackend is nice - thanks for that :)