PDA

View Full Version : Vix 2.2.1

dezza9995
22-07-11, 22:13
I've just done the online update to latest version but now when im browsing the EPG i can no longer change channel. From the EPG list (After pushing EPG button) i normally look for something to watch then push ok to channel change but now it just returns to the channel it was already on. Is this a bug?

dezza9995
22-07-11, 22:58
I've just done the online update to latest version but now when im browsing the EPG i can no longer change channel. From the EPG list (After pushing EPG button) i normally look for something to watch then push ok to channel change but now it just returns to the channel it was already on. Is this a bug?

Ok, so you have to puch OK twice now for it to change channel. A bit pointless, but sorted never the less.

andyblac
23-07-11, 10:40
lol, that is channel preview, it designed that way ;), it allow to preview channels and if you don't like what to preview exit will return you the channel you where watching before you entered EPG

dezza9995
23-07-11, 11:30
As the EPG is full screen, all you can preview is the sound from that channel. Dont remember it being like that before, seems a bit pointless.

Sicilian
23-07-11, 11:36
As the EPG is full screen, all you can preview is the sound from that channel. Dont remember it being like that before, seems a bit pointless.

Press menu when in EPG, how many items per page is your epg set to?

andyblac
23-07-11, 20:42

LOL, turn on Picture-In-Graphics option in settings (press menu)

dymebox
24-07-11, 11:21
Might be good to give the option to turn channel preview off though. For example, if I hit OK once to see the channel in the mini TV and then keep scrolling to have a look around at other prigs (as i often do), I can't just press exit to view the channel i'm previewing - I have to scroll all the way back to it and press OK again. See what I mean?

andyblac
24-07-11, 11:24
hmm, i have a think.