PDA

View Full Version : Add Channels To Favourites

The Bishop
20-07-11, 20:36
Hi,

Can anyone please let me know how to add channels to a Favourites list for an ET9000 running ViX?

I just cannot seem to find out what sequence of button presses does this.

The Bishop

Sicilian
20-07-11, 20:41
Tune to the channel > Press down button to disply your channel list > Highlight the channel in the lst > Press Menu on remote > Add channel to bouquet ;)

The Bishop
20-07-11, 20:53
Sicilian,

Thx for the reply.

Hmm, does not seem to work. Following those steps I get to the screen "Add Service To Boquet", pressing OK then shows an option of Favourite os Last Scanned. Pressing OK with favourites highlighted then looking in favourites but no channel there just a pile of gubbins numbers.

How do I delete all these gubbins numbers that seem to be data services from the Favourites, also can I rename the favourites list ?

The Bishop

Sicilian
21-07-11, 12:20
If you've only got Last Scanned, then you've not setup any bouquets.

Easiest way is to download your scanned channels to your PC using Dreamboxedit then create bouquets and transfer them back.

Cucosat
30-07-11, 20:48
Your channels may be down in the bottom of the favourites list which have some predefined categories for channels.

In the 2.2 image you can also use the web BouquetEditor (it's under "Extras" in the top menu of the webinterface), this is very easy and intuitive to use. You can create new bouquets and add channels as well as change the order of channels in the bouquet.