PDA

View Full Version : Google launches live traffic for Android maps

irishchris
14-07-11, 00:57
Good news for many in Europe and especially for me here in Ireland as Google has launched live traffic for Android maps.

"Today Google Maps added live traffic coverage for 13 European countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Spain and Switzerland. The new traffic information will automatically be available in Google Maps for Android, iOS, and mobile browsers.

With the addition of live traffic data, users in these countries will now also be able to be routed around traffic in Google Maps Navigation (Beta) to save precious minutes when possible. "

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Stanman
14-07-11, 17:37
Is this the default navigation in on the phone?

Why no GB:mad::mad: Enough to make me give then GBH

punisher
14-07-11, 17:41
GB is too big for them to do lmao

irishchris
14-07-11, 20:32
Is this the default navigation in on the phone?

yed it is the default maps app in android. i had a play with it and is working fine here. im sure GB and many other countries will follow shortly.

they started with the important countries first :rofl:

pooface
14-07-11, 20:55
yed it is the default maps app in android. i had a play with it and is working fine here. im sure GB and many other countries will follow shortly.

they started with the important countries first :rofl:

Hmmmm, I'm sure that deserves neg rep :p :thumbsup: :D

Was a bit baffled why I could find it available here tho, but then after a re-read finally understood :p

irishchris
14-07-11, 21:09
Lol Aw you wouldn't do that to me mate :)

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

funsukh
30-07-11, 12:01
According to the post-Google avail this in European countries but not in other areas. We are from different areas.