PDA

View Full Version : Language Translation voulanteers needed to join ViX Team

Sicilian
11-07-11, 14:39
We are currently in need of volunteers able to take the task of language translation to join the ViX Team.

You will need to be fluent in your language and be able to fully translate from English to your language and vice versa.

If you’re interested and have time on your hands to help, please either PM Andyblac or myself.

Thank you taking for taking the time to read this.

Sic.

Sicilian
13-07-11, 09:47
I'd like to thank the couple of applicants that we've had so far, but if I'm honest I'm dissapointed at the lack of response to this post. Theres many ViX users world wide so am really surprised that more members haven't come forward to offer some of their time to translate a few English words into the native language.

Any ways heres to hoping that we get a few responces :)

punisher
13-07-11, 09:56
What languages u lookin to do boss?

Sicilian
13-07-11, 10:04
What languages u lookin to do boss?

What ever the applicant niative language is ;)

So far we've had applicants for Dutch and German, but more that one applicant per language is welcome.

punisher
13-07-11, 10:09
I can do urdu but translating menu items in urdu kinda doesnt work as the english terms are more understood lol

pooface
13-07-11, 12:15
Maybe an announcement might be a good way of getting a few more people to volunteer? I guess there's quite a few who haven't noticed this thread. Since we have a lot of nordic users, loads of european users, I would think we would have a lot of applicants...

cypchris
13-07-11, 15:01
i can do greek :-) i got a mate who can do italian aswell

Doctor Who
16-07-11, 18:19
disponibile per l'italiano

I am available for the Italian

belierzz
16-07-11, 20:24
...und ich könnte auf Deutsch übersetzen.

Already applied :-)

Strelock
17-07-11, 13:47
I can do Russian and might try to handle Norwegian as well. I get real busy from time to time, but would like to try to help.

andyblac
18-07-11, 19:51
just waiting for Sic to set-up a new forum for discussion , i will then upload al the relevant how to, it is very easy to do.