PDA

View Full Version : cccam help please

madmanuk
09-07-11, 15:38
hi i havent mest with my vu+ duofor 12 months and just been messing with a new image but they keep crashing,anyway went back to my old image but i carn't download cccam 2.2.1 i have a cccam config with my cline in but a bit stuck,sozz but i have forgot how to install cccam in this box,Not the cccam config with my cline the cccam 2.2.1.
thanks

Larry-G
09-07-11, 15:42
download the cam from here

http://www.4shared.com/dir/wnyHV50A/VIX_CAMS.html

copy the .IPK file to the /TMP directory on your box using your chosen FTP programme, then on the receiver press the blue button / VIX / ipk installer ( not sure of the exact wording as i'm not near my receiver )

madmanuk
09-07-11, 15:43
wheres the ipk file mate

Larry-G
09-07-11, 15:48
look in the link i posted, there you will find all the cams that work on VIX, you want the third one down.

madmanuk
09-07-11, 16:10
are yes done that allready mate but i don't see ipk installer when i press the blue button

Larry-G
09-07-11, 16:23
blue button then VIX the ipk installer is there.

punisher
09-07-11, 17:51
what image are you using?

madmanuk
09-07-11, 20:21
it say in the info, vu+image xtreme Enigma 2010-09-22.experimental,Thats all i know at the min, But when i press the blue button and vix theres no ipk file in there so could i have put it in the wrong folder or is this image diferent. i never had this prob when i first set it up , it was easy lo.
thanks lads

Stanman
09-07-11, 20:27
After downloading from the link posted by Phenoix, did you definitely FTP to the boxes TMP folder?

Larry-G
09-07-11, 20:41
it say in the info, vu+image xtreme Enigma 2010-09-22.experimental,Thats all i know at the min, But when i press the blue button and vix theres no ipk file in there so could i have put it in the wrong folder or is this image diferent. i never had this prob when i first set it up , it was easy lo.
thanks lads

make sure your box is fully upto date.

blue button / software management / software update.

if you have copied the .ipk file to /tmp on the box press the blue button / vix / ipk installer. the ipk file in the /tmp folder should show up ready to install.

madmanuk
09-07-11, 20:44
ok when i go to software update it says theres no update 0 and yes defo installed the ipk in the tmp folder mate.

madmanuk
12-07-11, 08:05
ok i change the image again to ? the one with 2 red and blue balls on the boot up logo and the ipk file is now installed but was'nt on the other image But this image i'm using now its not bad but now and then the pic will freez and i have to reboot the box what could be causing that.
thanks