PDA

View Full Version : EPG problem

jgtis
09-07-11, 15:30
Hi,

I'm using vix2.2 image.
How do i get more than now and next on EPG, ive heard of people talking about crosspeg, could someone please explain the process and where i can get it thanks.

jgtis
09-07-11, 15:58
ive just downloaded Cool TV Guide V4.0.0 will this sort the problem? and do i just ftp it to tmp file and install it from there? cheers

Sicilian
09-07-11, 17:48
Would help if you posted in the correct section. Did you even bother reading this Force read thread?? http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?9518-New-ViX-Image-support-sections-added-to-forum&p=70322#post70322

Please state what receiver you are using so that this thread can moved to the correct section.

punisher
09-07-11, 17:54
lol i just moved it

EDIT: to OP

you can use and setup crossepg by going into Menu/Setup/System/Epg/

go into settings and make sure the epg is pointing to the right location
then depending on what satellites you are trying to get, go into Configure and set it up using the providers

jgtis
09-07-11, 17:55
Would help if you posted in the correct section. Did you even bother reading this Force read thread?? http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?9518-New-ViX-Image-support-sections-added-to-forum&p=70322#post70322

Please state what receiver you are using so that this thread can moved to the correct section.

Ive read loads of stuff and didnt come across this, but if i had of done then yes i would have botherd to read it!! i am running vix2.2 image on the VU+DUO, which is why i have posted it in the vu+ duo chat, anyway all seems to be sorted now i have had a play around with it thanks.

Sicilian
09-07-11, 17:57
Ive read loads of stuff and didnt come across this, but if i had of done then yes i would have botherd to read it!! i am running vix2.2 image on the VU+DUO, which is why i have posted it in the vu+ duo chat, anyway all seems to be sorted now i have had a play around with it thanks.

I personally set it as a force read for all members this morning, you where forced to read it but chose not to. In future please check that you are posting in the correct section.

jgtis
09-07-11, 17:58
lol i just moved it

EDIT: to OP

you can use and setup crossepg by going into Menu/Setup/System/Epg/

go into settings and make sure the epg is pointing to the right location
then depending on what satellites you are trying to get, go into Configure and set it up using the providers

Thanks m8 all done now i think, sorry i didn't see this section at the time :)

punisher
09-07-11, 17:59
thas fine mate, jus for future ref thas all :p

jgtis
09-07-11, 18:05
I personally set it as a force read for all members this morning, you where forced to read it but chose not to. In future please check that you are posting in the correct section.

Ok then that is an oversight on my part :cool:

Sicilian
09-07-11, 18:06
Ok then that is an oversight on my part :cool:

This have been setup so that we can hopefully keep a better track on any ViX bug, issues etc... In the end it main reason is to benefit the ViX user ;)