PDA

View Full Version : diff between inverto black premium and inverto ultra high gain

boxer29
09-07-11, 09:38
hi ,
just want to check if there is a diff between
inverto black premium 0.2db lnb and
inverto ultra high gain 0.2 db lnb
if yes what is the diff
and which one is better to give you a goo reception on a 80 cm motorised set up in batley area
thanks

pooface
09-07-11, 10:04
Are they not the same product? As far as I knew, the black was labelled as "inverto black ultra high gain". So would assume they are one and the same, unless the site you're buying from has them labelled separately?!

Give our site sponsor a call, and he'll be able to help you out. I have the black ultra, and it's a brilliant lnb...

boxer29
09-07-11, 11:39
here are the pics for you
can anyone comment
the one the right is inverto ultra high gain
and on the left is inverto black premium
i think both are 0.2db
which one to go for
thanks

Sicilian
09-07-11, 11:45
Save your money and buy one of these http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/LNB/Technomate-LNB/Technomate-TM-1-LNB ;)

digi247
10-07-11, 22:52
get the inverto ultra its a definate step up from most of the other LNB's available, Probably will give you around 1-2db better performance than the premium.

boxer29
11-07-11, 09:52
Save your money and buy one of these http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/LNB/Technomate-LNB/Technomate-TM-1-LNB ;)
there is only a diff of 4 pounds in those two
which one should i go for im getting more inclined to the inverto ultra high gain one

Larry-G
11-07-11, 09:59
truthfully i'd go for the one from the sponsor, mainly for the excellent after sales support as in all honesty you'r not going to see any real difference in performance.

itsjustme
11-07-11, 10:18
Mate get the inverto ultra..

Honestly for weaker sats and low signaled tps its the only one i'd recommend...

Once you go for it you'll never look back as they leave most lnbs that are supposed to be 0.1 and 0.2 sitting!...

You won't regret it...

Larry-G
11-07-11, 10:39
lol my 10 year old lnb is rated at 0.6 db and it picks them all up with a 1 meter dish.

itsjustme
11-07-11, 10:41
Lucky you mate...

Unfortunately not everyone is that lucky...

I'm only expressing my opinion too that a black inverto ultra makes a massive difference in gain...

Sicilian
11-07-11, 10:53
You could pay the extra to maybe gain an extra db or two, but judging by your posts your only tuning to 28 & 13deg, so personally I wouldn't waste your money.

boxer29
11-07-11, 11:02
this is the experimenting phase guys
i want to put a motorised dish eventually 80cm ,got the dark motor,Tand K 24'' bracktes everything still packed though
was just trying to see first the fixed dish one and then try the motor one .
this fixed dish one is taking much of mine time
no what you say
iverto ultra gain
or

pooface
11-07-11, 11:17
I too would recommend an inverto black ultra. On my 85cm dish I have no problems with 16e in all weather. Friend down the road had a different lnb 90cm dish, and has probs in rain...

Could well be dish not so good, or not set up correctly, I dunno. But i'm more thasn happy with black ultra, and would highly recommend...

Sent with Tapatalk

bassethound
11-07-11, 11:20
i would also recommend the inverto black ultra for weaker sats like viasat at 4.8

Sicilian
11-07-11, 11:23
i would also recommend the inverto black ultra for weaker sats like viasat at 4.8

Agree with you for weaker sats, but for 28 & 13 deg no point imo. Go for the inverto if you defo intend to go motorised.

world-of-satellite.co.uk
11-07-11, 12:08
We'll have a revised range and pricing for the Inverto LNB's in the next few days. Both Premium and Ultra.

boxer29
11-07-11, 12:17
decided inverto ultra high gain
but would i get a dual or quad ,,which will be worth for an upgrade or modification ,if the motor fails or doesnt work should i try the monobloc
whats the best buy for me now
thanks

pooface
11-07-11, 12:19
thanks all who helped me

Might wanna wait a wee while then until WOS can release their revised prices. Remember that Price match promise they say above in case it is a little cheaper ;)

Sicilian
11-07-11, 12:23
but would i get a dual or quad ,,which will be worth for an upgrade or modification ,if the motor fails or doesnt work should i try the monobloc
whats the best buy for me now
thanks

I think you really need to sit down and decide where you want to take your satellite system. You really should plan what you intend to do.

pooface
11-07-11, 13:18
As stated by Sic. Do you want a single box connected to the motor? If yes, then is it going to be a single tuner, dual tuner etc?

On my motor, I have one lnb going in to the bedroom, and another going in to the living room. If I'd got a quad, I'd then be able to have another tuner going to a different bedroom or different box in the living room etc...

world-of-satellite.co.uk
11-07-11, 13:25
To let the OP know tomorrow will have stock of the following LNB's: -

Inverto Black Premium, Singles, Twins and Quads

Inverto Black Ultra, Single, Twins and Quads.

Website will be updated sometime tomorrow, the will be revised prices and revised shipping costs for all Inverto LNB's.

boxer29
14-07-11, 15:18
To let the OP know tomorrow will have stock of the following LNB's: -

Inverto Black Premium, Singles, Twins and Quads

Inverto Black Ultra, Single, Twins and Quads.

Website will be updated sometime tomorrow, the will be revised prices and revised shipping costs for all Inverto LNB's.
still looking at your site ,but no inverto ultra high gain lnbs ,when will u be having them in stock

world-of-satellite.co.uk
14-07-11, 15:21
We have them in stock, just been extremelly busy and not had time to update the website. Will hopefully be done later today/tomorrow.

world-of-satellite.co.uk
15-07-11, 07:22
Range has now been listed in the shop http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/LNB/Inverto-LNB

If any member requires an Octo output please send us a pm and we will stock them :)

vimto
26-08-11, 19:57
I agree, i have used the ultra on a 1m dish and have easily picked up 4deg where as with the bog standard L'n'b i couldn't get a full enough signal! def worth the extra couple of quid to start with...

punisher
26-08-11, 21:45
completely agree, brilliant LNB, best ive used so far :D

silverfox0786
26-08-11, 22:38
All my lnbs are invert black ultras brill lnbs an I also have the inverto bullets on my multiconnect system

I even got my dad an inverto black ultra

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

ATTICMAN
03-01-12, 16:32
I Have read some good reports on the ,inverto ultra high gain 0.2 db lnb and have 0ne ordered so as to make my own judgement, i hope to have it fitted in a few days and will post how it compares with my alsat green single lnb on my Triax 1.1m dish.

Indigo
30-01-12, 21:01
I Have read some good reports on the ,inverto ultra high gain 0.2 db lnb and have 0ne ordered so as to make my own judgement, i hope to have it fitted in a few days and will post how it compares with my alsat green single lnb on my Triax 1.1m dish.

How is it mate?:)