PDA

View Full Version : cccam cfg

mikehunt43
08-07-11, 09:35
could someone please give me a step bt step as how to set there up please.i know you can copy and paste certain things.but when you transfer in which format do they go into the folder as a folder?? just plain notepad?? thank you

Foxylady
08-07-11, 09:45
This is how to create a cfg file, put your info in this and ftp i.e transfer it over to toyour box with flashfxp or filezilla.
Once in your box you will see the files of your box, click on teh name ETC and go into that folder, then place your cfg file in there.
As regards how to on other things i.e to start a cam etc you will need to let us know what box and firmwre your running.

open a text document (this will become your cfg file)
write whatever u want and have in the text document
click on file>save as
write CCcam.cfg in the name (the first 2C's must be caps)
in the "save as type" choose all types
click on save
now u have ur cfg file
ftp the file to /etc

mikehunt43
08-07-11, 10:08
OK THANK YOU when i try to save it will only save on desktop as a notepad doc not in any folder??

Larry-G
08-07-11, 10:14
save it as a .cfg file to your desktop then ftp the file to /tmp on your receiver.

mikehunt43
08-07-11, 10:23
ok thank you and sorry to sound a bit thick here but but when i save it as cfg file does it have to be in a folder? or can i ftp over just in notepad text?? as that is the way it saves??

digi247
08-07-11, 10:51
ok thank you and sorry to sound a bit thick here but but when i save it as cfg file does it have to be in a folder? or can i ftp over just in notepad text?? as that is the way it saves??

Do not put it in a folder you are right just FTP over the CCcam.cfg file you created to the /etc folder

mikehunt43
08-07-11, 12:00
done that and it says not confiqurated correct llok at cccam cfg path??? how can something so simple be so hard

lakmed
08-07-11, 14:36
ask (by google) what is extentions in windows: ".doc" ".cfg."...........

Larry-G
08-07-11, 14:42
the extension is .cfg also you must put your details into the .cfg file otherwise it wont do any thing.

mikehunt43
08-07-11, 15:54
ok i had a spidrbox before and some lin**s and it worked perfect and i put them in by hand not by cfg so i take it my server is already for this?? i cannot for the life of me understand it can someone pm please with a ready made file?? thank you

Stanman
09-07-11, 12:36
ok i had a spidrbox before and some lin**s and it worked perfect and i put them in by hand not by cfg so i take it my server is already for this?? i cannot for the life of me understand it can someone pm please with a ready made file?? thank you

mate no cardsharing talk on the forums whether LAN or WAN.

Neckerman
28-03-16, 08:45

'I put them in by hand'...never thought of it...I'm rolling my sleeves up and ditching telnet and ftp for good! Me-Xtrend 1:0!há!