PDA

View Full Version : Just saying hello,

jcgrumbles
14-06-10, 09:39
Total newbie here,six month ago i decided to buy a pvr,little knowing that it would turn into a hobby!Thats why im in the forum,to try and figure out what kind of kit will be best for me and i hope to have some fun along the way,regards to all..grumbles

bobonthejob
14-06-10, 09:51
Hi Mate,

Welcome to the forums...there is a wealth of knowledge here...

Let us know if you need any help :D

hummer66
14-06-10, 10:08
Hi welcome from your new family

jcgrumbles
14-06-10, 10:15
Cheers for the welcome bobonthejob,ill be buying a pvr and a motorised dish soon and to be honest,being a newbie my only concern is that ill be able to operate it! My wifes only bothered about her coronation street fix,but the way i look at it is i might as well be able to recieve just about all i can.Ive no doubt ill be trying to pick your members brains and asking some stupid questions along the way,but in time i hope to be able to help as well,and have some fun,regards to all....grumbles

bobonthejob
14-06-10, 10:22
Been there and done it mate...Had to get the wife around to the investment...which she is happy about now...Especially the PVR functions.

Before the VU Duo i was on Virgil Cable....so i was a total newb not long ago. The guys here are great and are always willing to help.

You wont regret this box though....i for one havent.... :D

jcgrumbles
14-06-10, 10:49
Cheers hummer66,im learning a lot already...this vu-duo certainly seems to be taking off well,and from just skimming the forum its got lots of support as well,i wont bug you with questions just yet though! Regards...grumbles.

Sicilian
14-06-10, 10:50
Hello jcgrumbles :welcome: to the forums :)

grtmoby
14-06-10, 10:55
nice to have you with us grumbles. whenever u feel like asking just do it man. and as bod, i was till recently called the experienced newbie as i fall in love with the box and started to assist as much as i can till i got one like 3 weeks ago :D

have fun and enjoooooooooooooy.

jcgrumbles
14-06-10, 12:08
Cheers sicilian and grtmoby,this forum looks packed with info(and very friendly bods),cant wait to get stuck in but im at work now looking after 1400 kids,once again cheers,regards..grumbles