PDA

View Full Version : Help Motor Problems Viix Image 1.3

tinbin
02-07-11, 20:19
I need your help and advice please m8s,I cannot move my dish from 28East to any other satellites go in to the satellite menu and chose what satellite to go to, and then chose what program to choose but nothing happens.

basilyoung
03-07-11, 00:26
first of all, i would update the image, to the latest vix image, then select via the menu, software update

set the tuner to whatever dishes you have set up, ie, static dish to tuner A motorized to tuner B.....adjust your USAL setting to your location for now, both tuners should be set to simple

baz

tinbin
03-07-11, 08:01
I just have the one dish m8, so would I put tuner A as motorized as B would be. Could it be that the dish has seized up, why I say this because when the dish was put up the installer had to tighten up the motor because it kept just missing the satellite it was going to.

basilyoung
03-07-11, 21:21
in that case,...tuner A would be setup as motorized
tuner B would be set to "equal too tuner A"

with regards to your comments about the install;

that sounds very suspect

a correctly installed motor system, would,nt "miss the satellite"

where are you based,...( not to precise please ) perhaps, an experienced member is close bye, it sounds to me, that it looks like it needs a second opinion

tinbin
05-07-11, 07:13
Thank you m8 for your reply,tuner A and B are set ok but no movement.

basilyoung
05-07-11, 23:08
I think it best, if you can get someone local to you, ( not the guy that set it up ) to look at the setup

I take it you are confidant that the tuner config is correct??

baz