PDA

View Full Version : Hayes fight?

Data
02-07-11, 09:23
I have done a rescan on my dm8000 running the latest gemini image. my problem is my bouquet did show box office channels but not any more. could some one help please.

Larry-G
02-07-11, 09:26
try using either the latest silverfox VIX sky uk bouquet or the latest catseye bouquet. these both have the SBO channels.

Data
02-07-11, 09:33
thank you m8 will do that m8

thfccambs
02-07-11, 18:55
Same boat, tried new list but get N/A on those and a few other channels.

punisher
02-07-11, 19:00
Workin on SBO1. Try silverfox or sgtflipflop they both have workin SBO channels

Larry-G
02-07-11, 19:23
Same boat, tried new list but get N/A on those and a few other channels.

i have tried both the silverfox VIX bouquet and the catseye bouquet, both work fine with sky box office hd1 which is the channel showing the fight.

Alanp
02-07-11, 19:29
Just tried Sky box Office 1 HD on silver's latest bouquet and its working fine here

thfccambs
03-07-11, 20:20
Well had anyone got any idea's why i was getting N/A on some channels including all SBO channels?

Tried all the above mentioned

pooface
03-07-11, 20:22
Well had anyone got any idea's why i was getting N/A on some channels including all SBO channels?

Tried all the above mentioned

Are you still getting N/A on those channels? None of my SBO SD channels work, as I haven't updated the bouquet. But the HD was working perfectly fine for the fight last night (that was a let down weren't it :p)

Stanman
03-07-11, 20:28
Let down is a bloody understatement, I was at a quiz night with work colleagues and left slightly earlier wish I hadn't now. On the way to mates house on Five live sounded like a good fight - got in the car mid R2 and on SBO was pathetic.

As for the OP, my mates got SF boquet and not updated for a month and SBO1 was working fine.

pooface
03-07-11, 20:35
Let down is a bloody understatement, I was at a quiz night with work colleagues and left slightly earlier wish I hadn't now. On the way to mates house on Five live sounded like a good fight - got in the car mid R2 and on SBO was pathetic.

lol, know what you mean. Was out for a meal with colleagues from work, but didn't know exactly what time the fight was on. Left there at 10pm, as the music started playing, was boring, colleagues getting pissed with me driving, so thought time to leave. Got home, said night to the missus as she'd just gone to bed, put the fight on, about 1minute in to the first round. Had the feeling the fight wouldn't live up to the expectation after that first round... Felt more like a dancing on ice audition :p