PDA

View Full Version : i need some hlep guys

ziir
26-06-11, 21:50
I just installed the latest BlackHole Vu+ Duo 1.6.2 Final it is realy great image but the problem i cant find the emu , where can i find it or can somone please drict me a website that i can download thanks

ziir
26-06-11, 22:52
i downloaded this enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.1.4_1.1-r2_mipsel.ipk and put it in the tmp folder but it doesnt work

ziir
26-06-11, 23:09
ok nevermind guys i solved and thanks

pooface
26-06-11, 23:31
Sorry no-one around to help... However, any chance of posting how u solved it to help others who might have same prob?

Sent with Tapatalk

WOIIFTM
27-06-11, 00:02
And he solved it under 20 mins. :eek:

ziir
27-06-11, 21:49
yeah i soldved the problem i downloaded CCcam221_full_E2_bh.tgz from a web site and it worked .. but the it doesnt show the ecm time i dont know why but my card works ,
i wanted to see how it is but realy it is good image i loved it . the only problem is they dont have softcams to download or website that is the only negative i have .

mayby somone has a good link that we can download heh

Larry-G
27-06-11, 22:42
blackhole like VIX and most other teams do not officially support softcams, this is the reason they are not included within the image and not available via the teams servers. they can however as you have learned be installed manually, as for a web site for BH, yes they have their own site which can easily be found by using google.

as for links please read the forum rules.

for VIX all softcams can be found here

http://www.4shared.com/dir/wnyHV50A/VIX_CAMS.html

ziir
27-06-11, 22:53
oh my bad , i'm very sorry for that , but first i thought it is same i went that link and installed same like vix but u know what , it didnt work it , i dont know whay it is diffrent i think

Larry-G
27-06-11, 23:02
no need for apologies were all here to learn and pass on the knowledge we have learnt, as for those cams they were all specifically tailored for VIX as the directory's they need to go into is slightly different from others as our image is based on openpli.

ziir
27-06-11, 23:09
ok thanks bro for the info, all is working , i'm now busy with epg i saw somethink called cool tv guide