PDA

View Full Version : Xtrend ET-9000 & HH 100 STAB Motor

fevgatos
25-06-11, 09:28
Hi guys ,I fix a motorise system last night,friend of my his bought a Xtrend Et -9000 ,but the problem is this receiver cannot move the motor ,the motor is HH 100 STAB ,I see the receiver is similar menu with the dream box,so to make sure the motor is ok I take off the xtrend receiver and I connect the DM 800SE and is working fine ,the xtrend receiver works when i send the motor buy dreambox like on 28,2 then unplug the dm and plug-in the xtrend and works ok,all,the tuner configuration is same on both receivers ,this receiver is new and maybe the drivers not working properly so any body knows why this receiver not turn the motor !please let me know

regards Nick

fevgatos
26-06-11, 19:54
Hi all ,the problem sorted,this box have 2 tuner ,you must configuration only one A TUNER with you latitude & longitude ,if you put both a/b tuner the configuration the motor is not going to move,so we find & lost of people now most know how should bee the right configuration !

regards Nick

wedgehog
26-06-11, 22:31
That is incorrect. You configure tuner A for motor with USALS and then on tuner B put the cursor on the top line and press right arrow you will see Simple, then equal to, then loopthrough to tuner A, then the one you want Second cable of motorised LNB

That's assuming you have two leads from your LNB, if not then you connect a short cable from the loopthrough of tuner A to the input of tuner B and select the Loopthrough from tuner A in the setup