PDA

View Full Version : Flashing and telnet login problems errors

Mint
24-06-11, 22:06
Could do with a bit of guidance on this one.
I have jus flashed my tm60 with latest ur image. Followed the instruction all loaded but when i dont a factory reset it came up with error it eventually booted up and i just thought i would carry on with setup.

next i went to load my bouquets. Using dream box edit. and it will not connect as my password / username is not correct? the tm asked me to change the password and i done so. i have tried this password and default technomate as user name and not root but not having it.

I googled his problem and i found something which told me to use dcc. So i conected, but when i got to telnet to enter passwd it tells me it has logged out becuase telnet login unsucsessful.

anyone got any ideas what the user name and password would be ? or if i should go back and correct the boot up error first\?

many thanks

Mint
24-06-11, 23:10
Seem to have sorted this! Re-flashed the ur image. And all boots up fine now.
As for password - after re-booting i left the password blank.

basilyoung
24-06-11, 23:15
to change the passwd..you need to use telnet, ( putty is best,...do a google ) type passwd ( not password ) you will then be asked to type in your new password
which will be unseen as you type, when prompted tp repeat the new password, do so, press return, and thats that

wullboy
24-06-11, 23:18
or you could have used technomate control centre... cheers

Alias1
25-06-11, 00:08
I just use telnet :)