PDA

View Full Version : Nova -T dtt problem

alepanz
23-06-11, 10:16
Hi all
I've problem with this stick.
The box say that's connected, but when I scan channels don't find anymore.
Sometimes it's all ok, scan complete and I see the channels, but when restart the box or refresh enigma2, i don't see nothing, and when I repeat the scan, don't find channels.

What's the problem? Vix 2.2 on et9000
Thanks

bassethound
23-06-11, 10:33
scan with network scan set to NO

ablyes
23-06-11, 11:01
edit you terrestrial.xml file

alepanz
23-06-11, 14:46
edit you terrestrial.xml file

Thanks all. Now scan id complete but why I edit the terrestrial.xml? There's a guide?
Thanks again

ablyes
27-06-11, 10:23
If you have all channels, you dont' need to edit terrestrial.xml

alepanz
27-06-11, 10:39
THANKS all
I've solved

irishchris
27-06-11, 11:19
Can you explain how you solved your particular issue as it may help others with similar problem. Thanks

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

alepanz
27-06-11, 11:23
I've solved with scan with network scan set to NO and I find all my channels.. that's all!

alepanz
20-07-11, 10:16
Sorry guys, another problem.. Now the scan of dtt don't work. Last action i've made is update settings, I clean the dtt setting 'cause there's new channels in my city, and now Zero channels find.
What's happened?
I've start search with network scan set to NO but don't find anymore.
There's a problem with this stick? (nova-t)
thanks

alepanz
12-12-11, 10:20
Hi all.
Re-open this thread with another question.
In Italy today, providers switch off any analogic channel and start trasmission in DTT, and all channels are in UHF but anothers channels are in VHF.
My nova-t don't find this frequency, i need to change manually my terrestrial.xml?
How?
Thanks

Larry-G
12-12-11, 10:42
Hi all.
Re-open this thread with another question.
In Italy today, providers switch off any analogic channel and start trasmission in DTT, and all channels are in UHF but anothers channels are in VHF.
My nova-t don't find this frequency, i need to change manually my terrestrial.xml?
How?
Thanks

yes you will likely need a updated satellites.xml so that the stick knows the frequencys to scan.

alepanz
12-12-11, 16:58
Thanks for fast reply

In my terrestrial.xml i've insert this <transponder centre_frequency="205500000" bandwidth="1" constellation="3"/>

but don't find anymore.

There's a problem with this pen DTT with your image?
Thanks