PDA

View Full Version : channel 4,5 itv2 4 hd channel fault no signal

jsansom
22-06-11, 19:44
Any one help me with this weird problem got the box all up and running great egp etc at last all working however i have found one bug/fault which is the only channels they wont view are the channel 4 hd channel 5 hd itv 2,4 etc i get moving to 28.2 and then no signal message rest of the hd ones are fine
Any easy fix as i didnt want to scan again as its all working at last and the channel groups etc
I looked to see if i could enter the pid numbers myself but got confused as to what was what and where to find the correct numbers to enter for each vpid apid ppid etc
Regards
J

jcm193
22-06-11, 20:05
Without rescanning your not going to them,just rescan the relevant frequencies http://en.kingofsat.net/pos-28.2E.php

punisher
22-06-11, 20:07
i just updated my satellites.xml file and then rescanned and its all workin fine here

jsansom
29-06-11, 15:49
Thansk for that i have tried the last few days but still cant get those 4 channels to work i did a blind scan but no good, any chance someone can let me know the process to scan those channels so i can get them to work please? i went through menu/installation/blind search it took about 15 minutes but they still dont work
Regards
J

jsansom
27-07-11, 18:53
Any ideas on this one as i still cant get itv 2,3,4 hd channels and channel 4 hd etc to work i get no audio/signal or moving to 28.2e. Tried re scanning blind scanning scanning the frequency etc no good im well stuck. Using technomate 5402hd box in UK and just using 28.2e. a guide would be great if someone has manged to get them to work.
Regards
j