PDA

View Full Version : satcable passthrough

wedgehog
22-06-11, 18:07
Hi guys, are the two sockets under the input sockets for the sat cables for passthrough? I have connected two cables to the bottom two sockets and taken them to my sky box, but it says it's not seeing a signal, makes no difference if I put the 9000 into standby

Larry-G
22-06-11, 18:19
yes they are for LNB loopthrough however i'm not sure if this feature has been enabled on this receiver.

wedgehog
22-06-11, 18:25
Hi Pheonix, Bummer, fat lot of use that is then :confused:

Larry-G
22-06-11, 18:30
once one of the guys who has this receiver see's this thread i'm sure they will be able to answer with more certainty that i can as i dont own one of these receivers my self. i have the Uno, and a few E1 boxes.

wedgehog
22-06-11, 18:33
Understood mate. I have just discovered by accident that it does switch them through in Deep standby, but that's not very convenient.

Larry-G
22-06-11, 18:40
yeah from memory ( as it's been a very long time since i used a receiver in loop-through ) the receiver looping in your case the ET / XT 9000 has to be almost closed down ie standby / deep-standby in order for the signal to loop to the second receiver as it can not split the signal hence the name loop-through.