PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Adding IrishChris RetroSkin to Feeds Yes/No?

banie01
22-06-11, 10:12
Hiya Folks,
I just thought I'd float this idea here and see what kinda reception it gets?
I have used Irishchris' Retro Skin as my Default Skin for my OpenPLI and VIX images since he released it.
And while I understand its always a matter of personal preference ;) I love the high contrast punchiness and readability of this skin.
Along with the great response to any issues I've ever had with the skin from Chris as can be seen from how many logs I sent him when VIX2.2 came out and crashed with the old version :p
Anyway since this skin is developed and maintained by one of our own mods here on WOS, I'm wondering what the likelihood of it being added directly to the feeds(Or even to the image alá Magic)is?
And with that in mind I thought I'd ad a little yes/no poll?

banie01
22-06-11, 18:32
Plenty of views so far but only 4 votes :(
But hey at least they're all Yes's!!! :p :p

Stanman
22-06-11, 19:38
Yes go for it, I dont use it personally as its too bright but if the blues were slightly darker ala blueline but I think it should be in the feed.

punisher
22-06-11, 20:07
yeh it should be, irish is one of our own members here and im sure andy will stick it up in the feeds :p

irishchris
22-06-11, 23:54
cheers guys. will leave it up to andy to decide if to add to feeds but needless to say if it is i will keep it updated as always :) also look out for the hd retro skin shortly

Larry-G
23-06-11, 00:00
well youv'e got my vote chris

Alanp
23-06-11, 06:50
Look foward to seeing the HD version

banie01
23-06-11, 09:48
Look foward to seeing the HD version

Me too, Even with the latest version I'm appreciating the font tweaks ;) HD will be Gravy!!!LOL