PDA

View Full Version : Vix 2.2 stuck on starting

buz
18-06-11, 05:57
Hi

I have reflashed my vu with 2.2 but for some reason when i reboot following flash it sticks on openvix starting screen. I have reflashed twice, reformatted memory stick to fat 32 and redownloaded image from official link on this site but still no luck. any ideas ?

Thanks

punisher
18-06-11, 07:38
Try reflahing again but before u do remove any other usb devices you may have maybe even hdd. Try with a different usb too. Try downloadin the image again from a different browser as the download may have got corrupt

Larry-G
18-06-11, 07:48
try flashing the box with the newest version official firmware ( currently version 5.9 ) then flash VIX 2.2 over this.

Alias1
18-06-11, 08:13
try flashing the box with the newest version official firmware ( currently version 5.9 ) then flash VIX 2.2 over this.
You really should not have resort to this an image is an image especially if upgrading from VIX 2.1 to VIX 2.2 just make sure its a clean flash ie not restoring back up settings

Larry-G
18-06-11, 08:18
You really should not have resort to this an image is an image especially if upgrading from VIX 2.1 to VIX 2.2 just make sure its a clean flash ie not restoring back up settings

agreed i my self have no issues with the Uno and VIX 2.2 or the beta 2.1 i was using previously, however it has worked in the past for some people. it should not be needed but if every thing worked the way it should what on earth would people have to complain at ?.

buz
18-06-11, 09:47
All working now. Thanks for advice. Once I Re downloaded from another source all was good.

punisher
18-06-11, 11:43
Glad u sorted mate :D