PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions plz on channel groups and listings

jsansom
17-06-11, 18:54
Hi all, I am looking to buy from world of sat the technomate 5402 hd, i have the blade 7000hd at present but would like the rf out feature.
I like the blade where i can just download the lastest channel list direct via the box and also the catergory's are all in groups ie entertainment/ sport / adult etc.

Does the technomate also have this feature with the goups please and do i have to manualy upload the channel list via a usb stick if so where do you get the latest file from and how often would i need to do it please?

Many thanks
Regards
J

sahiljamil
18-06-11, 21:13
yh the technomate 5402 has rf feature, u can watch in multiple rooms. however you cannot download channel list from server, but you can downlod latest channel list in groups and u wouldnt need to change the channel list monthly or daily. when the channel frequency changes go 2 king of sat and watch the new frequency of the channel and scan ur reciever.

jsansom
18-06-11, 23:36
Many thanks mate ill order one monday
Regards
J

digidude
19-06-11, 12:21
something being worked on as part of the Phant0m patches is direct download of patches, softcams and channel lists via your broadband connection

jsansom
19-06-11, 12:38
That will be great when they add those features, think the channel list/groups is the only thing I am going to miss from the blade hope the picture quality is as good as well:>)