PDA

View Full Version : five beayifull skins from blackhole for vix2.2

saeedn52
16-06-11, 22:28
there are five beatiful skins from blackhole for vix 2.2
first install magic-hd-light from online panel then download magic-hd-light from below files and replace all the files from that in the same folder in usr/share/enigma2 in your vu+
and you shoud download FONT folder below and add to same folder in usr/share/fonts its ready to use and select magic-hd-light skin
other files below are other skins that you can move these folders to usr/share/enigma2 and select that
also you can change skin's font with change font in subtitleplayer
all of skins tested in vix 2.2 and probably works in pli image( not tested)

irishchris
16-06-11, 22:30
magic hd skins are available direct from the vix feeds without the need for downloading these and editing/replacing files :)

saeedn52
16-06-11, 22:43
if you replace files above you have new skin

Alias1
16-06-11, 23:58
if you replace files above you have new skin Did you get permission from the author to modify these skins for another image I dont think so he has copywrited these skins and if he sees this post he is going to be really pissed

Enzo
17-06-11, 04:56
Hi,

Good advice from me,it's better you remove the skins, that Bh-team are strange people, especially this matrix10.
He wanted to sue the Ihad, because someone has used a small picture of his skin.

saeedn52
17-06-11, 08:51
but most of pepole like blackhole infobar skin so i use that for vix image
i like vix image and always use that and its much better for me and some of pepole with above infobar and you don't have to use that