PDA

View Full Version : ViX 2.2 TV Bouquet and Favorites (I've done something wrong)

DrProzac
15-06-11, 22:36
Not sure what I have changed, but on the old ViX 2.1 Image when I pressed the TV Button, it would display the list of the Channel inside the Bouqet I'm on.

For Exaple I'm watching channel 140 (on Silverfox Bouqet) and pres TV I would get the 140 channel inside the Boquet.

Now when I press the TV button, I'm right at the top of the list or on the Bouqet Folder at tree level.

Also when I use the arrows to go back and forward through the last channel, and press the red single EPG Button I sometime get the previous channels EPG up?

I'm sure it's a setting somewhere, but for the life of me I can't find it anywhere?

As always, thanks for another nice new image! :)

micscave
16-06-11, 03:08
You need to go into menu > settings > customise > always show bouquets to off.

Hope this helps

DrProzac
17-06-11, 21:11
Thanks for the info.

Just tired that setting change and it still hasn't made a difference.
ALso when I use the channel up button that dosn't seem to go to the next channel in the Bouquet.

I'm a bit lost as to why though!?

punisher
17-06-11, 21:15
holding the TV button down brings up the simple channel list for me for the current bouquet I am on and it starts from the channel i am currently watching instead of the beginning of the bouquet. Also holding the Down arrow on the d-pad does the same thing too

DrProzac
17-06-11, 23:11
Thanks Punisher.
Yes the Down arrown and Long TV press is what I was after!

Cheers!

Has it changed or have I changed a setting somewhere?

punisher
18-06-11, 07:23
Its jus the way the new image has been setup, its abit more customisable but by default those keys will get you wat you want. Its nothing you have dun. Its suma new to get used to but i quite like it :p

DrProzac
18-06-11, 07:53
I'm also still sometimes getting the EPG for the last channel I was on as well when pressing the RED Button?

Is there something else I need to change, or is it another little change?

pooface
18-06-11, 07:59
Have only had that problem if I'm watching tv, and have a timer that changes the channel I'm watching... or if it's been changed via the webif.

Sent with Tapatalk

DrProzac
18-06-11, 10:57
I've not got any timers set-up, (as I forgot to backup the timers.xml file)

And I'm not using the WebIf.
I'm sure it one of the settings somewhere I've changed trying to get the Channel change sorted.

Perhaps a re-flash and start again!