PDA

View Full Version : 22nfi

satsatsat
12-06-11, 15:18
Can anyone direct me to nfi version of the new vix image

Larry-G
12-06-11, 15:24
we dont produce a nfi version of our images. you can load a third party plugin and make your own from within VIX 2.2 but you will have to install it first.

satsatsat
12-06-11, 15:34
Whats the plugin then

Stanman
12-06-11, 15:50
Never used it but I think its this one. Why would u want to use NFI when USB is a breeze?

satsatsat
12-06-11, 16:44
Neva worka for me

Stanman
12-06-11, 16:45
The USB flashing?

satsatsat
12-06-11, 17:55
yep about 8 different usbs i format them in fat32

im wondering u know of my front usb port is dead

Stanman
12-06-11, 18:07
easiest way to check is to pull all USB stick out just use the image one and go through the USB ports until it works. i have used PLAY branded ones and sandisk cruzer on front and work fine for me.

satsatsat
12-06-11, 18:23
that converter is rocket science gosh

pooface
13-06-11, 09:30
If you are unable to flash box, then it is probably because you have a usb stick already plugged in tot he rear of the box. Remove ALL usb connections, and just plug your usb for flashing in. Also, ensure you have the folder format correct...

souroull
13-06-11, 19:01
can't be that obvious :)

many sticks ive used work fine on the duo, even unbranded shitty gift ones (~1gb)

only got slight prob with my kingston traveller, it sometimes freezes the box screen on startup and remote doesnt work afterwards.

pooface
13-06-11, 21:31
only got slight prob with my kingston traveller, it sometimes freezes the box screen on startup and remote doesnt work afterwards.

Thats usually when the box hasn't been turned off long enough. You're best to turn the box off and wait for about 30 seconds or more before turning back on...

Rob van der Does
15-06-11, 16:17
If you are unable to flash box, then it is probably because you have a usb stick already plugged in tot he rear of the box. Remove ALL usb connections, and just plug your usb for flashing in. Also, ensure you have the folder format correct...That shouldn't be a problem either: I always flash while the USB-stick on the rear remains there. But of course: if there are problems, remove it to be sure.

Very often the recognition of a stick will be OK once you formatted it with the attached HP-program.