PDA

View Full Version : EPG problem in 2.2

Tkr001
12-06-11, 03:53
The right arrow (next to 0 key on remote) used to forward a day. It does nothing now.

regarto
12-06-11, 09:56
The right arrow (next to 0 key on remote) used to forward a day. It does nothing now.
Try the left arrow. Right arrow brings you back home.

Tkr001
12-06-11, 10:12
I have gone back to 2.1 now but if left arrow goes forward a day (counter intuative) what goes backwards a day?

GiP
12-06-11, 11:31
I have gone back to 2.1 now but if left arrow goes forward a day (counter intuative) what goes backwards a day?

It seems that the back arrow goes forward a day and the forward arrow goes back a day........

G

andyblac
12-06-11, 11:43
It seems that the back arrow goes forward a day and the forward arrow goes back a day........

G

yup, bug found and fix coming soon.

guff daddy
13-06-11, 16:39
yup, bug found and fix coming soon.

Was this fixed yet? A similar problem still exists in Cool TV Guide - the arrow buttons move up and down the EPG, the Channel+ and Channel- buttons actually move forward and back a day.

andyblac
13-06-11, 20:26
errr, yes run a online update.

andyblac
13-06-11, 20:27
Was this fixed yet? A similar problem still exists in Cool TV Guide - the arrow buttons move up and down the EPG, the Channel+ and Channel- buttons actually move forward and back a day.

CoolTVGuide is not my plugin ask the author to fix.

guff daddy
13-06-11, 20:33
CoolTVGuide is not my plugin ask the author to fix.

True, true - however I went back to the version 3.1 of Cool TV Guide (which worked fine on VIX 2.1) and it has the same issue - I thought from that that it might be something in the image...

mickbrush
13-06-11, 20:48
It`s a pity about the cool tv guide I will email coolman but I don`t think he will do the mod required,

andyblac
14-06-11, 00:53
well, tbh, it is bad E2 coding, there is a bug in E2 keymap, where when you press channel + it is actually mapped to previous, and Channel - is mapped to next, which is the wrong way around, i have fixed this our image, hence some plugin are now working incorrectly.

bt as Coolman does not supply the soucre code for his plugins you will have to ask him to fix, i dont know why is does this but hey that is just the way he is.

guff daddy
15-06-11, 12:38
well, tbh, it is bad E2 coding, there is a bug in E2 keymap, where when you press channel + it is actually mapped to previous, and Channel - is mapped to next, which is the wrong way around, i have fixed this our image, hence some plugin are now working incorrectly.

bt as Coolman does not supply the soucre code for his plugins you will have to ask him to fix, i dont know why is does this but hey that is just the way he is.
Surely if he fixes his plugin for the VIX image he will need to maintain two different versions - one for VIX, one for all other images? I don't see that happening.

TBH I'm ok with the way it is and will just have to get used to using Channel + and Channel - to go forward/backward a day in the EPG.

I would be quite happy to dump the Cool TV Guide and use the VIX Guide except that I cannot map the coloured buttons in the VIX Guide the way I want - especially map the blue button to provide the bouquet list. Any chance of re-introducing the button mapping function in the VIX guide?

punisher
15-06-11, 19:48
when in epg mode, press the Channel + or Channel - to bring the bouquet list up. in epg mode number 6 goes forward a day and 4 goes back a day iirc