PDA

View Full Version : cccam stops after each deep standby

boxer29
10-06-11, 02:47
is this normal for Cccam to stop after every deep stand by ,,and i had to restart it again by going into the menu/cccam and then restarting it ,,
i have also enabled the auto start ,,
i can check it because the channel 5 hd doesn't clear so have to restart the cccam again each time ,and then channel 5 clears
when i just press the power off button from the remote ,,it doesn't happen ,,
is there any way of getting around it ,,
thanks

zola25
10-06-11, 06:51
Have you set it to autostart? you probably already know but push blue button pick softcam manager and then set cccam to autostart

boxer29
10-06-11, 14:19
well i have set cccam to autostart ,,but its still happening ,only when i put the box in deep standby ,
what i did was ,went into the setup and turn on the cccam ,there is only one option there to disable autostart ,it means that auto start is already enabled ,
any comments
thanks

pooface
10-06-11, 16:04
Are you talking about after the box has come out from deep standby, cccam is not started? Or, are you saying that in deep standby, cccam is not running?

If the latter, then it won't, as the box is effectively shutdown. But, once you have started box back up, cccam should automatically run again...

boxer29
10-06-11, 16:08
no after the box has been turned on from the deep standby ,if i click channel 5 hd ,the screen is blank ,but if i go into the setting and run the cccam again ,for some reason the channel 5 hd clears up ,,so i assume this might be due to the ccam not running as it clears up when i run cccam again ,,i have enabled auto start in cccam ,,
i am using my sly subscribed card in it , i have even got the box key put in the cccam.cfg file ,even thoug i dont need that as just watching FTA channels ,
whats happening here ,,
any comments
thanks

Larry-G
10-06-11, 16:57
FTA channels = Free To Air, dont need a card
FTV channels = Free To View, not premium channels but still needs a active card for channels such as 5HD , E4 etc etc.

boxer29
10-06-11, 23:31
sorry ,
i meant to say FTV

ablyes
17-06-11, 10:40
can you see if cccam is stil on background ?
telenet or ssh your box, then execute this command to see:
ps | grep CCcam