PDA

View Full Version : Just like to say thanks to everyone here

obo110x
09-06-11, 00:26
Have been lurking on here for about a week now, trying to sort out how I set my system up. Just want to thank everyone who has posted, questions, answers and tutorials, as they have been a great help.
As a complete Newb I was unsure whether I could manage to sort this out without someone sat next me, fortunately the members here had asked, had replies and fixed their issues.
Even managed to reset my password without Telnet.
Working on Win 7 and can see my Vu+ duo outside of network map, opened file with notebook, edited and saved changes, then went in via Telnet passwd was blank for me to set new one
I've no doubt I'm going to ask something in the future which may have been asked before, please forgive me for that.In theory then I should be able to edit any changes to files within my network withou having to bother with Telnet or other means?

silverfox0786
10-06-11, 02:16
Thanks and :hello: n :welcome: to the forum

Stanman
10-06-11, 20:10
Welcome aboard matey

punisher
10-06-11, 20:12
welcome to the forum mate :p

obo110x
12-06-11, 01:05
Thanks all, after more research discovered I was talking boll**ks but it's a learning curve isn't it? Everything running fine atm, sure I will be on here to listen, learn and hopefully contribute in future :thumbsup: