PDA

View Full Version : Video player give me only black image

drzaphod
07-06-11, 19:55
I have been running the VIX 2.1 image on my new Clark Tech ET9000 and it worked beautiful in the beginning. But now I can not see any recorded material, I only get a black screen and nothing more.
Has anyone had the same problem. I am thinking on installing PLI image instead but I really like what the VIX team has done for the box.

So beside my problem I hoping for a new image soon from VIX team, like now. :thumbsup:

Stanman
07-06-11, 20:15
Can you run through exactly how your setting up the recording and perhaps do a test instant record as well.

pooface
07-06-11, 20:26
Also, have you tried recording a fta channel? Does that also come back black?

drzaphod
07-06-11, 20:29
The recordings are good. I can watch them over Ethernet to a computer etc. No problem there. The problem seems to be the video player in the box.

Stanman
07-06-11, 20:31
what video player, there is a media player and you can use the playlist button to play recorded files - is that what is giving you blacm screens or a downloaded plugin?

drzaphod
07-06-11, 20:38
Sorry, yes. It is the file list button to look at the recorded files that gives me blank screen.

But I also tested the Play list button and add the files to the Playlist. Same result, black screen. The box does no like me at the moment.